IGNORED

Call for Submissions: Tribute to the Large Hadron Collider

Guest margaret thatcher

don't do an ambient track. most of the time, it's phenomenally lazy, and the lhc is anything but lazy.

the only exception is my fucking awesome ambient track on the deep sea creatures lp, which you can find in my sig under "aquazone five".

i cry myself to sleep every night in the knowledge that i have reached my creative peak, and like orson welles i shall live out the rest of my days in a drunken stupor, doing voiceovers for fish finger adverts.

also, acid won't help your cause, unless you're really fucking bang on the money. here's a thought - make an acid track without a 303.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'll keep it traditional and write the track the day before it's due.

I feel as if a lot of my output recently is for projects other than my releases...

Guest placidburp

Nice, I'll try to submit a track way better than last year (which was a shame imo). My production skills have improved and I feel confident for this year's tribute.

i feel exactly the same

Don't be so Hardron yourselves guys. :emotawesomepm9:

i'm in - i just laid down a few interesting sketches and loops and shit

imma also probably have some artwork submissions, but they will not be fractals, i think.

edit: thatch is right re: ambient. ambient is lazy unless it's really, really good ambient.

Guest Enter a new display name

yeah I can imagine a lot of tiring and cliched acid tracks flooding mcgrif's PMs as we speak

You mean like 95% of the YLC forum?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah I can imagine a lot of tiring and cliched acid tracks flooding mcgrif's PMs as we speak

You mean like 95% of the YLC forum?

Oh_Snap.jpg

Guest theSun

I know I'm brand new around here but this sounds fun, if I provide a good track will it still be considered?

you're not flabulhb are you?

Archived