IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

looks like joyrex's pms has returned. I guess it's a good sign he was able to hold out a bit longer this time before spazzing out.

If they were good members they'd not try and subvert the authority system on the forum, which is one of the reasons this place has survived as long as it has and been a place were most people prefer visiting on a regular basis.

No, people visit here on a regular basis because it's a watering hole for interesting people into idm. As mentioned last time, I can't think of a single time where I said "thank god for those rules" or "thank god so-and-so was banned." Perhaps in a few cases people had to be banned due to tampering with the functionality of the board itself (I liked tftt but seems like he might have taken his hacking too far). Apart from that, though, I can see little justification.

if joyrex misjudged the people who he let in to his secret clubhouse, one might also infer that joyrex might not be on the ball when banning people either.

edit: as is shown below.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rambo

I didn't mean to imply that I feel awkward, so much that everybody here is acting really awkward. I'm going to assume that the average age here is much much lower than I expected.

So? How old are you 18? 19? Just because you are older than all of us, doesn't mean you are better.

calm down there, rambo

*reads the rules*

you think you are so amazing

are they going to get banned because they found the truth?? or did they do something else??

No, they got banned for being a pain in my ass over this whole LTM shit - had they not felt they needed to expose my 'lies' for lols or whatever motivation, they'd still have accounts here.

So Placidburp is completely banned, or just from LTF?

If this means the manchester meetup is cancelled, im fucking annoyed

You know what - he only posted a really old image from probably the first LTM forum (it's like The Matrix, there's been a lot) - I've unbanned him. He's a nice guy.

That is just total BS they were banned forever. There are positive ways of dealing with difficult situations in order to make the forum better. Yet instead you give another reason for everyone to hate you plus damage the community...placidburp is a great poster and I enjoy his music, if you are really upset (which you shouldn't be because you brought this on yourself) you would give them like 30 day temp bans or something else.

OK... see above about placid. Bit hasty with the banhammer there, but it's all sorted now.

And honestly, I could care less if anyone 'likes' or 'hates' me. Also, I did not bring this upon myself - nobody asked 42Orange to post a screenshot and act subversive against the forum's administration.

banning them makes no sense. whan an ass, it's your own damn fault for: a) having it in the first place and b) making it secret.

Don't gordo this up, Gordo.

what's the difference from having a little group chat on msn or whatever?

btw, i hope you reconsider the banning of placidburp and 420 - them's good peoples.

Placid is OK, but 42Orange was the cause of this latest pain in my ass.

i'd like to know how joyrex found out that screenshot came from sneaksta. 42orange, you rat bastard..

Sneaksta has made it well known he has no love for me or WATMM. Not surprised, really.

Guest margaret thatcher

*reads the rules harder*

you'll be my number one if you post a video of you reading the rules out loud.

you'll always be remember as "that guy".

you wanna be "that guy", don't you son?

edit: i keep looking over my shoulder before i post but then BAM there's a mcgriff post just before mine. is that a ltm feature?

looks like joyrex's pms has returned. I guess it's a good sign he was able to hold out a bit longer this time before spazzing out.

If they were good members they'd not try and subvert the authority system on the forum, which is one of the reasons this place has survived as long as it has and been a place were most people prefer visiting on a regular basis.

No, people visit here on a regular basis because it's a watering hole for interesting people into idm. As mentioned last time, I can't think of a single time where I said "thank god for those rules" or "thank god so-and-so was banned." Perhaps in a few cases people had to be banned due to tampering with the functionality of the board itself (I liked tftt but seems like he might have taken his hacking too far). Apart from that, though, I can see little justification.

Sorry, I don't have a bevy (or budget) of Chinese hookers to screw nightly, so I have to find other outlets for stress - one of them being banning asshats from my forums.

So Placidburp is completely banned, or just from LTF?

If this means the manchester meetup is cancelled, im fucking annoyed

You know what - he only posted a really old image from probably the first LTM forum (it's like The Matrix, there's been a lot) - I've unbanned him. He's a nice guy.

you now have to speak like The Architect.

or at least, it would be funny if you did.

i fail :facepalm:

lol. I don't dislike you or anyone else on this forum. I just don't like anything that I perceive diminishes the richness or entertainment value of this place. In a way I feel like a watmm patriot.

And really, the psychology behind banning someone for exposing your lie is pretty obvious no?

ps, I believed you when you said there was no longer a ltm forum. Color me a sucker, eh?

banning them makes no sense. whan an ass, it's your own damn fault for: a) having it in the first place and b) making it secret.

Don't gordo this up, Gordo.

You outgorded me by far joyrex, this is a masterful lesson on how to gordo things up.

Guest margaret thatcher

to be honest, i didn't think there still was a ltm forum. i'm not an internetty kinda person, i don't know about all that malarkey.

i did find the original s3cr3t thr34d though. happy days.

And honestly, I could care less if anyone 'likes' or 'hates' me.

you couldn't care less

no, he got it right first time.

:emotawesomepm9:

to be honest, i didn't think there still was a ltm forum. i'm not an internetty kinda person, i don't know about all that malarkey.

i did find the original s3cr3t thr34d though. happy days.

that was the true secret forum. open to anyone who discovered it. then namcat deleted it. namcat was a great moderator who really understood what we were all talking about all the time.

Guest Rambo
And honestly, I could care less if anyone 'likes' or 'hates' me.

you couldn't care less

i was desperate to mention this but the tension here is like fiery liquid.

Archived