IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

some of you people should definitely go outside a little more often.

definitely.

are you absolutely sure the nuclear fallout is safe up there now?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolwut?

"i don't have access to particular forum on the INTERNET"

"someone i've never met who moderates said site LIED TO ME"

"I WANTS 2 C TEH PRYVAT WURDZ PRTNED ON MAI SCREENZ"

honestly if that's the way you feel you're missing a lot more than a private forum.

i suggest you direct your next boo hoo at the masons. they've got secrets.

and since when did i become ltm scum? brotherhood of the brachiosaur maybe.

some of you people should definitely go outside a little more often.

definitely.

are you absolutely sure the nuclear fallout is safe up there now?

Father says not until the milk has spoiled... *coughs*

Guest uptowndevil

What is that? The AIDS quilt?

watmm.jpg

On this LTM Forum business. On behalf of my fellow LTM members, I would like to urge the rest of you to keep a balanced perspective on all of this. The only reason we find it necessary to maintain a private subforum is quite simply because we are better than all of you. You people are not fit to sniff my loin cloth and I think you know it. So let us have our space where we can enjoy each other without you all contaminating it.

And yes, we laugh at you and say mean things.

FANTASTIC post.

I wish I couldn't see this LTM forum link. It's annoying...take it away if I can't access it.

see, that was the point of not showing it in the first place.

the funny thing is we could host it on an entirely different domain, and no one would care. watmm.com, for example.

or, the same conversations could be held via group pm, an email mailing list, etc. again, no one would see it, and it would be no big deal.

but, because it's a subforum, people think it's the end of the world.

I wish I couldn't see this LTM forum link. It's annoying...take it away if I can't access it.

the funny thing is we could host it on an entirely different domain, and no one would care. watmm.com, for example.

or, the same conversations could be held via group pm, an email mailing list, etc. again, no one would see it, and it would be no big deal.

youre clearly trying to make it a bigger deal than it is by making it the first forum on the list. at least put it at the very bottom where people arent forced to look at cool kids club every time they go on.

youre clearly trying to make it a bigger deal than it is by making it the first forum on the list. at least put it at the very bottom where people arent forced to look at cool kids club every time they go on.

that's where it's always been. it just wasn't publicly visible before. it wasn't an attempt to do anything.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

meh. now it's clear i'm in the plebs forum, and all the old timers, many of which seem fairly good posters, post somewhere else WATMM suddenly seems less appealing.

lol i don't think anyone really gives a shit about it

Archived