IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

i contributed a lot to the banning of pen expers back in 06, he was probably the most loathsome member back then..never got any recognition..

lol, I guess that would be a natural prerequisite for entry into the ltm forum: helping joyrex ban someone

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i contributed a lot to the banning of pen expers back in 06, he was probably the most loathsome member back then..never got any recognition..

lol, I guess that would be a natural prerequisite for entry into the ltm forum: helping joyrex ban someone

Your inbox is full.

if you went back and actually referenced the time of the post, you'd see that there is no correlation with the message and content on watmm, it is simply a bully getting his steam off, one of those laughed at not with, you know, cause I'm sure he knew you would know what this random message meant, I mean if he knew that you wouldn't know, wouldn't one specify their compliment to ensure such efforts went not wasted? its like if you put money in the tip jar but the employee/clerk doesn't see you do it...

surely he would also maybe quote the funny post in the thread, to highlight the humor for other fellow readers who may have missed it. surely that would make more sense... no?

Guest lullezucht

heh I don't know any chinese girls into idm yet, but strangely i did hear autechre on a chinese daytime soap the other day! A track off incunabula, forget the name.

My wife liked sax ruins which I thought was pretty IDM.. considering the stuff she usually listens. She likes my pityfull attempts at electronic music too, but there might be a slight bias there.

And can I get banned for my depiction of the ltm forum not getting any lols?

Cheers meets lemon party is fucking hilarious. Fuck you assholes!

Fuck that LTM shit, if it means I'm missing lols from people like Plum and adjective. Otherwise my ass is giving strong signals it doesn't give a shit about this nor the real identity ET!

Tidbit used too crack me up too. What the fuck happened dude? Unlike Theocide he did understand the lolworthiness of sarcasm..

42nd page in memory of 42orange

gonna get some breakfest and coffee, come back, smoke in memory of 420range... he seemed like a cool dude, also was the first person to post on my profile page.

cheers! :beer:

since it is widely assumed that I am LTM, I will now speak freely about it.

you guys arent missing any lols in the ltm forum. no one lols in there. people talk about having babies and getting married and getting in fights with their wives and now, who they'd like to receive a good blowjob from in general banter. but no lols. just mainly baby pictures. and people name their babies with last names all the time, like carter, and jackson. half the time the posts are just automatically generated by lol alzado's fucking never ending expansion on farmville or chaosmachine's exploits in mafia wars. fuckloads of pointless links. a mile long list of bullshit activities being tacked up on display just in case someone might care. you have the option to click a button and tell someone that you like what they are doing, which basically means, "here is the least amount of effort possible to maintain our relationship, and now i fully expect you to reciprocate when i am in need of someone to semi-publicly like what i am doing. dont make me look like a lonely asshole in front of the rest of LTM. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. etc."

it's far less personal, less engaging, more whiny, more serious business, than genban. i guess the one benefit is when you post pictures of your family, no complete strangers can masturbate to them. just your close friends on the internet can masturbate to your family.

finally, to answer the question, "what is the general consensus among the LTMers about having the LTM forum," I would say the general mentality is a passive appreciation for its usefulness (we're too lazy to organize a time to meet in a chatroom to bitch about the members who listen to clownhop) tempered by an even more passive desire to widely expand its membership. nearly all of you who dont listen to clownhop have been nominated at some point, but the fear of having your family masturbated to can be paralyzing.

going forward, LTM activity will most likely grind to a hault now that it is somewhat in the public eye. the thrill of secrecy was an effective hush to the worries of perceived elitism. no one wants to be perceived as an elitist, including the elite. to be honest a lot of the activity involved adopting the most inclusive approach as possible. the eventual goal was to create a bubble for everyone on here that neither listens to clownhop nor masturbates to your family, but the timing proved unrealistic because it takes too long to get a unanimous approval for a nominee.

that's about it really. i can probably speak for others, but you all should know that an attention whore like myself would never withold lols or something remotely interesting from the more trafficky part of watmm.

well i dont really post pictures of my family even in LTM. i'm wayyyy too paranoid of having my family masturbated to. i spend half my waking life as it is looking over my shoulder to make sure no one is masturbating to my family. i dont need that shit on here. but the other ltmers are more trusting and have found somewhat of a haven to safely post family pictures.

since it is widely assumed that I am LTM, I will now speak freely about it.

you guys arent missing any lols in the ltm forum. no one lols in there. people talk about having babies and getting married and getting in fights with their wives and now, who they'd like to receive a good blowjob from in general banter. but no lols. just mainly baby pictures. and people name their babies with last names all the time, like carter, and jackson. half the time the posts are just automatically generated by lol alzado's fucking never ending expansion on farmville or chaosmachine's exploits in mafia wars. fuckloads of pointless links. a mile long list of bullshit activities being tacked up on display just in case someone might care. you have the option to click a button and tell someone that you like what they are doing, which basically means, "here is the least amount of effort possible to maintain our relationship, and now i fully expect you to reciprocate when i am in need of someone to semi-publicly like what i am doing. dont make me look like a lonely asshole in front of the rest of LTM. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. etc."

it's far less personal, less engaging, more whiny, more serious business, than genban. i guess the one benefit is when you post pictures of your family, no complete strangers can masturbate to them. just your close friends on the internet can masturbate to your family.

finally, to answer the question, "what is the general consensus among the LTMers about having the LTM forum," I would say the general mentality is a passive appreciation for its usefulness (we're too lazy to organize a time to meet in a chatroom to bitch about the members who listen to clownhop) tempered by an even more passive desire to widely expand its membership. nearly all of you who dont listen to clownhop have been nominated at some point, but the fear of having your family masturbated to can be paralyzing.

going forward, LTM activity will most likely grind to a hault now that it is somewhat in the public eye. the thrill of secrecy was an effective hush to the worries of perceived elitism. no one wants to be perceived as an elitist, including the elite. to be honest a lot of the activity involved adopting the most inclusive approach as possible. the eventual goal was to create a bubble for everyone on here that neither listens to clownhop nor masturbates to your family, but the timing proved unrealistic because it takes too long to get a unanimous approval for a nominee.

that's about it really. i can probably speak for others, but you all should know that an attention whore like myself would never withold lols or something remotely interesting from the more trafficky part of watmm.

yeah and people you don't let in are just people you don't trust leaking private pictures and similar things

I don't get why people don't accept that and still want in

Guest margaret thatcher

fair enough! there's a good reason why i haven't posted any pictures of family or girlfriends (well, except when i was trashed that one time, and the thread went to 20 pages or something...)

if that's all true, i think the content of the ltm forum was blown out of proportion somewhat by joyrex's earlier inflammatory posts like....

it's only another general banter forum with way less people in.

How terribly wrong you are.

he's not too good at crowd control, our joyrex.

Archived