IGNORED

I've got spiggot ass

J3FF3R00

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the same thing about a year ago. It lasted for 8 days. Utterly awful. I didn't go anywhere just stayed in my apartment, no more than 20ft away from my toilet at any given time. Towards the end I went to the doctor and they just said that it was probably some kind of bug and that I should just ride it out.

So far so good. In the last 14 hours, I've only eaten 2 bananas and 2 bread rolls. I may skip dinner tonight and just go to bed. Sorry I haven't shit my pants guys.

So far so good. In the last 14 hours, I've only eaten 2 bananas and 2 bread rolls. I may skip dinner tonight and just go to bed. Sorry I haven't shit my pants guys.

do us proud!

man this sounds like a nightmare. i once had a stomach issue on a photo shoot too. but it was in a studio in nyc so i just kept running to the toilet. i kept going on different floors though so our model, photog and crew didnt know it was me. i let out one nasty silent fart in the studio before the first of many dumb and dumber type bowel movements though. i couldnt imagine that away from a proper terlit.

godspeed jefferoo, hope your sphincter holds up.

Guest abusivegeorge

He is now at home covered up to his neck in a solid state of shit. All four walls of every room in his house are up past the curtain rails in fucking shit. He fucking stinks and the shit is everywhere, he can't even reach the phone coz his shit is too thick to move through right now. His mum is going round to open a safety window which is only openable form the outside to release the vacuum.

Good luck Jeff.

Archived