IGNORED

Living in dozens of essentially abandoned houses/cabins/shacks/caves/shelters

Salvatorin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it. i didn't realize it was a remix.

Dod Cream? Sunny Day Happy Cream?

The drum sounds are actually selected plosive and alveolar noises you made -processed and put into a drum sequencer.

• 3 months later...

One thing that I didn't exactly elaborate on earlier was that my description of extraplanar entities is an explicit and aware blending of metaphor with tangible reality; the mythologization of altered perception to facilitate a hollow, yet powerful aesthetic sensibility—mystifying otherwise meaningless discrepancies of perception by exaggerating confusion and surrounding (what essentially boils down to non-spirituality) with baroque elaboration.

Simply said: to hype up creativity but discard manifesto.

This could easily be described as the inevitable backlash against the current state of the common neo-hippy. The social phenomenon that is their saturation in communally accepted ethics inevitably created a artistic quantization, ironically limiting their 'free thought' in ways that actually push conformity.

There are a lot of reasons that this impression should be refuted, but unfortunately I am a malcontent.

You are doing something very right. I would love to hook up on an idea like this, sadly where I live it's a distant dream for now.

I astral project frequently and would love to meet up with you on the other side.

Guest abusivegeorge

I am a malcontent.

You're definitely something that sounds like a syllable from malcontent, that's for sure ....

if he was a tent, he wouldn't need to live in a shack.

Lol

Well, as long as it isnt just a collective cooperative community service operation outreach program project, it's alright by me.

You mean a social experiment in human nature?

Guest happycase

O-3<)=

that's a girl!

so [n-1] used hooks to move between grids on the astral plane? [n-2] wouldn't scoff at such a thing, having no business there.

((((Y))))

by choking my archetypal grandfather at the neck for a moment and staring him down in the eyes not realizing that this perverted goblin is an informant from the spirit world and was to guide me to a light flickering in the museum, and the artifacts of my jalapeno caboose swapping session were reanimated in the attic's image.

[1] is [ah] [mm] [oo] [ee] [woo] the five calls from the gap left where i tweezed some nose hairs.

seriously

Kian

let go of your fag dream swip swaps

get rid of your hormonal imbalance cartridge cramps

i swear it is ok, i strain my face for you

i live in the dream of everlasting crust, trust me on this

i vow to elaborate if it is necessary

the retard wanders through a swamp

he falls into the mud

he is sucked down like a rat

let your will be your slop and you will find everlasting filth

let your will be your cartridge and you will live one thousand dreams

the answer lies inside of the toilet after a spicy meal

i shat in my pants like everyone else does

can you smell the shit wafting through these tiny rooms?

the shit is like a glimmering wave of hatred and hope.

the smell is like willy wonka's favorite candy bar before he became an entrepreneur.

do you know the truth?

or are you a piece of shit like everyone else?

i judge you harshly, but do you see?

you are like a wilting flower shitting in a pond,

your petals fall to the water like the turds of a sparrow

or excrement from the tiny anus of a bloated ladybug, hovering above the treetops.

i sniff upon your detritus, you smile like an old man in heat.

i cramp upon you softly, you laugh

like a badger being stomped upon by a "relatively intelligent ape."

Archived