IGNORED

i just got iced, bro

Fred McGriff

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the gayest thing ive ever heard. i dont think ive ever seen anyone drink a smirnoff ice, or buy an alcopop. girls drink wine or cocktails usually.

this is what I was going to post, but quoting is easier.

This is total fraternity douchebag bullshit, hey look! Ed Hardy shirts are on sale, go fetch boy!

i love the venn diagram of college/drinking culture and watmm. you 'think for yourself.' i have fun when i want to. i glide in and out of stereotypes as i please. continue to stroke your idm beard son.

Guest Coalbucket PI

This is total fraternity douchebag bullshit, hey look! Ed Hardy shirts are on sale, go fetch boy!

i love the venn diagram of college/drinking culture and watmm. you 'think for yourself.' i have fun when i want to. i glide in and out of stereotypes as i please. continue to stroke your idm beard son.

Word

I

this is the gayest thing ive ever heard. i dont think ive ever seen anyone drink a smirnoff ice, or buy an alcopop. girls drink wine or cocktails usually.

this is what I was going to post, but quoting is easier.

thanks for not posting "this"

'think for yourself.'

question authority

Guest ms-dos

i want to hate this meme but some of the pictures on that website are undeniably funny. like the guy who tied one to a rope, hung it out a window, and then lowered it to another floor so his bro would see it. the wedding and broken copier were also good.

i want to hate this meme but some of the pictures on that website are undeniably funny. like the guy who tied one to a rope, hung it out a window, and then lowered it to another floor so his bro would see it. the wedding and broken copier were also good.

This meme plays off non-bro fear. I will have to spend the evening coming to terms with the fact that I never have been nor ever will be a "bro." :cerious:

I'm sometimes a bro, sometimes a brotette. I have fun when I want to. I glide in and out of gender as i please.

*strokes IDM beard* / *strokes IDM clit*

LOL i got called bro the other day after class. First time ever...and hopefully the last. It made me feel futile and worthless inside.

Guest uptown devil

LOL i got called bro the other day after class. First time ever...and hopefully the last. It made me feel futile and worthless inside.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Guest Lube Saibot

I've never been to the US so I'm aware i might be trivializing what is a serious issue to some people but we say "bro" here all the time (well, the Romanian contingent of hyper-anglicized youth at least) and it's nothing. It's just like saying "frate" all the time, which we also do, and "frate" = "brother".

So what if greek frat jocks use it? Take it back.

cool-story-bro.jpg

MR-Cool-Ice.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest couch

I actually got iced last night and the last of the shit I just sprayed/spat out in a huge ball of ice drops that coated oh, about 8 other people. Was pretty awesome since I was kneeling it was an easy shot to get most people in the face. Ice me again motherfuckers.

Archived