IGNORED

Zwischenwelt - Paranormale Aktivität

Zwischenwelt is a new project involving Heinrich Mueller, Beta Evers, Susana Correia and Penelope Martin. Susana Correia was interviewed on The Wire's 'Adventures in Modern Music' which aired on April 29th. She confirmed that Zwischenwelt will be releasing their album on Rephlex in the next month or so.

Youtube links for the interview

From mnml ssgs..

to coincide with the new album on rephlex, we will be having a series of zwischenwelt transmissions, each of which explores the project from a different angle/perspective. we are expecting there to be a visual component, followed by a mix, and an interview. both musically and conceptually zwischenwelt is a project that really interests and appeals to mnml ssgs, and we are very excited about how this collaboration will develop. this will also be unique because it is the first time we are going to present the blog in 2 languages: english and japanese.

for more on zwischenwelt, there are a couple of sources: check the latest issue of 'the wire' for an interview in print, and you can also listen to an audio interview with susana from zwischenwelt, which explains more about the project. zwischenwelt also have facebook and myspace, which are the main sources of information. also, here is a really excellent mix from zwischenwelt member, penelope.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i never hear of these people but your post was a perfect new album thread. nice work.

Mix is bunch of Aphex/Squarepusher/Autechre tracks mixed with strange soundscapes.

EDIT: Actually, last half of the set is all stuff from Incunabula/Amber. :huh:

After thinking Oversteps sounded like Ae going along the line of Gerald Donald's recent work, I wonder if a collab is possible. If so, I would possibly give up listening to music after hearing it. :wtf:

Guest ruiagnelo

I am almost sure Susana Correia is Portuguese. Observing by the name and her accent during the interview. Can someone confirm?

penelope-300_big.jpg

A few more mixes by Penelope Martin who is also available as a complementary dj for dopplereffekt live shows.

Detroit Electro mix

Techno mix

IDM mix - Permanent link for the electronic mind mix included in the original post.

• 1 month later...

Hurrah. None of that Black Replica stuff was released was it?

I really liked the Black Replica stuff, anyone know of a mirror of the videos that were up on youtube? They have been taken down.

l_2b2d2282eb7b42af8097a997251c061b.jpg

oi! and she is beautiful.... :rolleyes:

:wub:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hurrah. None of that Black Replica stuff was released was it?

I really liked the Black Replica stuff, anyone know of a mirror of the videos that were up on youtube? They have been taken down.

l_2b2d2282eb7b42af8097a997251c061b.jpg

oi! and she is beautiful.... :rolleyes:

:wub:

she looks like a mix of my friend's co-writer, my girlfriend and one male friend of mine

Guest cult fiction

Not cool of Rephlex to release this 7+ months after any chance of mainstream interest due to the FACT magazine interview...

Archived