IGNORED

Zwischenwelt - Paranormale Aktivität

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was dissapointed that rephlex didn't release much physical formats in 2010. Was hoping that the aleksi perala digital releases and the d'arcangelo album would have been released on cd. Here's hoping for a better year from them.

I was dissapointed that rephlex didn't release much physical formats in 2010. Was hoping that the aleksi perala digital releases and the d'arcangelo album would have been released on cd. Here's hoping for a better year from them.

I hope 2011 they will be flooding us with physical releases...

EDIT: nevermind

fuck CD, I'd like some vinyl please :D

Tracklisting now out but still no samples..

Details have emerged of the debut album by Zwischenwelt.

Entitled Paranomale Aktivitat, it will be released as double-vinyl and CD via Rephlex on February 21. Zwischenwelt is an audio-visual project based around the trio of Susana Correira, Beta Evers and Penélope Martin, with significant contributions from Heinrich Mueller. As many of you will know, Mueller is Detroit electro original Gerald Donald, best known for his roles in Drexciya and Dopplereffekt.

The word ‘Zwischenwelt’ roughly translates as “world in between”, and appropriately enough the group claim parapsychology – the exploration of paranormal psychic phenomena using scientific methodology – to be the inspiration behind their art. Get them.

Mueller has also collaborated with Zwischenwelt’s Beta Evers under the name Gedankenexperiment on an EP, The Defined Experiment, on the Belgian label WeMe. It should see release on 12″ and digital next month.

Tracklist:

1. Apparition

2. Clairvoyant

3. Cryptic Dimension

4. Diapsiquia

5. Enigmata

6. Materialization

7. Multiple Existence

8. Premonition

9. Telemetric

10. Remote Viewer

11. Segunda Realidad

12. Telekinesis

The opening ‘Apparition’ starts with an ethereal, ghost-like feel that permeates this haunting electronic encounter whilst ‘Clairvoyant’ pairs a stripped down electro beat to distant echoes of melody in a half-remembered state. Tracks such as ‘Enigmata’ and ‘Telekinesis’ add a strange swing to the avant-garde approach whilst ‘Diapsiquia’ and ‘Materialization’ are eerie cinematic moodscapes that push the groups experimental reach. Finally the pulsating rhythm of ‘Telemetric’ is perhaps the most obvious electro-power surge for the dancefloor.

http://epm-music.com/component/fabrik/details/21/1182.html

that doesn't say much that we don't know yet though, apart from the electro track

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

l_2b2d2282eb7b42af8097a997251c061b.jpg

oi! and she is beautiful.... :rolleyes:

i really really want one!! when can i preorder!? *lush* :P

Fuck do I love it every time I see her face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

leaked

and sounding pretty awesome. not a huge fan of the vocals, but the production is fantastic, as expected.

Archived