IGNORED

2010-08 - Kiosk (Warp) 2x12, CDEP

Aefx

argh this is torture. hasn't warp taken enough of my money yet?

fake edit: i hope this comes with a big box to hold oversteps and move of ten as well, lol.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna try to hold out on getting excited just yet...

august 3rd isn't much longer than a month away... wouldn't warp have announced this for pre-orders already if it were true?

I'm gonna try to hold out on getting excited just yet...

august 3rd isn't much longer than a month away... wouldn't warp have announced this for pre-orders already if it were true?

well, considering move of ten hasn't even been 'officially' released yet, i'd say they'll probably wait until it has been shipped before announcing another one, lol.

i hope it's a noise album

Oversteps and Move of Ten are actually layered aspects of a even more complex album. Both were produced with the idea of reversing the tracks later. If you reverse a reverse you get the original intent, but if you don't reverse a reverse then you get a completely seperate sub-conscious intent. If you reverse Move of Ten and layer it with Oversteps, you'll get both. Kiosk is an Autechre fusion of two totally opposite production techniques combined into one seemless yet organic representation of a two decade journey of computer vs. the mind. Autechre is also releasing a novel based on an immigrant from Africa who is deaf, and therefore has to imagine the sounds of a future New York City. The Kiosk album ties into this with a collection of shampoos the protangantist uses that he steals from a wealthy 4 star hotel. Of course limted edition exclusively at bleep. All for the price of $199.

Guest Garkken

Hmm, I wonder why this site does not contain the information for other releases Warp (RDJ, BOC, Plaid, Squarepusher)...Or they will not be this year? Or simply did not provide information...

Regarding the Kiosk, wondering whether it will be the continuation of the ideas Oversteps/M.O.T. or a separate release? Name of VC are not typical for Autechre.

01. Rubbishmx37

02. drane3

03. The Big Black Parhelic Circle

04. sql sql sql

limited edition usb drive made from skin of boc subforumites with bonus track:

01. North Face Fleece (Rub-A-Dub Dub Mix)

Archived