IGNORED

2010-08 - Kiosk (Warp) 2x12, CDEP

Aefx

has anyone contacted the website to find out how they got this information?

I wanted to back when this thread was started but all I could find on their website was a mailing address...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kiosk can be a term companies use for a promotional display of a product. example: those computer touch display things with the headphones attached that you sometimes see in record stores are sometimes referred to as kiosks. maybe this was listed on something that Warp sent out to retailers as some promotional thing they could display in their stores and whoever runs this website erroneously interpreted it to mean "oh wow new autechre release!!!one!!11".

dunno. just a guess.

kiosk can be a term companies use for a promotional display of a product. example: those computer touch display things with the headphones attached that you sometimes see in record stores are sometimes referred to as kiosks. maybe this was listed on something that Warp sent out to retailers as some promotional thing they could display in their stores and whoever runs this website erroneously interpreted it to mean "oh wow new autechre release!!!one!!11".

dunno. just a guess.

shuddup

:wacko:

I'd buy an autechre kiosk.

and sell it to fools on ebay.

what is even going on in here

I think we're entertaining ourselves with the idea of yet ANOTHER new autechre release even though it's highly unlikely. It's too good to not believe in.

Guest sirch

a THIRD release this year !!??? LOL

all i can do is LOL

bring it on tho. interested. happy for Ae. it seems to be their year. fair play.

aslong as they fuck off for the next 5, lol ;)

a THIRD release this year !!??? LOL

all i can do is LOL

bring it on tho. interested. happy for Ae. it seems to be their year. fair play.

aslong as they fuck off for the next 5, lol ;)

as i've mentioned earlier in the thread, they did 3 releases in one year with Quaristice.

and someone else mentioned the Tri Repetae / Garbage / Anvil Vapre releases, all in 1995.

it has happened before. it can happen again.

Guest victorian sewer rituals

This(this) ablum is on par with this one bee's knees. There's this one bee out there with knees that are at least as awesome as kiosk. I swear, i mean, i saw it.

Is Kiosk the new Konklaver? Why fake albums must start with K? Who is behind all this? :shuriken:

le-k.jpg

What's this forum ?!

Really hope there will be a new EP called Kiosk thought ! Hope it won't destroy the duality between Oversteps and Move Of Ten.

Do you think its just 6 tracks made up of samples of Sean and Rob saying Kiosk. Chopped up to shit at like 200bpm.

Thats what Im hoping for.

IM ON IT.

:braindance:

*edit*

Ok, not quite 200bpm (well, 170 actually)

http://soundcloud.com/fletchte/key-osc

ps... took me less than an hour to chop up, using only vocal snippets courtesy of this site.

happy days!

Do you think its just 6 tracks made up of samples of Sean and Rob saying Kiosk. Chopped up to shit at like 200bpm.

Thats what Im hoping for.

IM ON IT.

:braindance:

*edit*

Ok, not quite 200bpm (well, 170 actually)

http://soundcloud.com/fletchte/key-osc

ps... took me less than an hour to chop up, using only vocal snippets courtesy of this site.

happy days!

threw some SND over the top.

Archived