IGNORED

2010-08 - Kiosk (Warp) 2x12, CDEP

Aefx

It really wouldn't be that weird for them to put out three releases this year, they did the same thing in '95 with Garbage, Anvil Vapre and Tri Repetae.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's still coming you guys! I heard they're going to release it a week after the new BOC is out.

Guest Spittal

It's still coming you guys! I heard they're going to release it a week after the new BOC is out.

Sooo... never?

Also, if this was a mistake how the fuck did this happen? who just makes up the name Kiosk for an Autechre release?

It really wouldn't be that weird for them to put out three releases this year, they did the same thing in '95 with Garbage, Anvil Vapre and Tri Repetae.

We'd probably get an oversteps++ too with all three.

Sure we've already made the album art and track names they might as well release it.

Am I mistaken in understanding that they gave John Peel the 1999 sessions without track names and encouraged John to make them up? Could be an urban legend but I could swear that's how it went down. "19 Headaches" hahaha!

Yeah, that's the story I've heard too. There were alternate AE titles as well, which are predictably awesome.

Czr

Cdown

Sqr Map

Pantium Chromedioxid

Archived