IGNORED

Justice's bus driver set World's Record for lowest not ever sung

Rubin Farr

if you've seen A Cross The Universe you remember Roger Menees, their tour bus driver in the US. he was practicing for the record back then, and has now set the new record for lowest note ever sung by the human voice.

http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/21/roger-menees-sings-lowest-note-ever-makes-darth-vader-blush/

NOTE not NOT! durr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

well done!

he was great in A Cross The Universe. Especially when he takes a photo using his "camera phone".

He reminds me of my girlfriends dad.

Guest Masonic Boom

Wow, I'm glad he got the record.

He was pretty much the only person in A Cross The Universe I didn't want to punch in the nuts at some point.

you don't actually hear the frequency(.393 Hz apparently, although everything I heard sounded more like 8-10 Hz, but I am listening on crappy speakers.) as a note, just the higher harmonics of the vocal cords slapping against one another.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lololol... a human ear has to be pretty amazing to hear (not feel) nearly anything below around the 33hz ballpark... right? is this some type of joke, less than 1hz?

Guest Backson

That was 0.393 Hz? That's about 2.5 cycles per second. I'm hearing way more than that.

harmonics, my dear friend

That was 0.393 Hz? That's about 2.5 cycles per second. I'm hearing way more than that.

that's 0.393 cycles per second lol.

i watched the doc and those justice guys are gigantic homosexuals

the way they kiss their cross before a show was pretty, pretty, prettyfuckingay.

Guest Masonic Boom

i watched the doc and those justice guys are gigantic homosexuals

the way they kiss their cross before a show was COMPLETELY DEVASTATINGLY FAP-WORTHY AND HOTTTTTTTTT WITH A MILLION Ts.

A MILLION SEXY FRENCH Ts.

the way they have someone hit play on a precorded disc and then pretend to play live with laptops and other equipment but its not even plugged in at a show was pretty, pretty, prettyfuckingay.

Guest Masonic Boom

When you're THIS hot, who gives a shit whether the synths are plugged in or not...

l_f4c7602668e5ba8f330be6b8bf493e47.jpg

That'd be like going to a Britney Spears show and complaining that she's lip-synching. You're not supposed to care, you're just supposed to look & enjoy.

When you're THIS hot, who gives a shit whether the synths are plugged in or not...

l_f4c7602668e5ba8f330be6b8bf493e47.jpg

That'd be like going to a Britney Spears show and complaining that she's lip-synching. You're not supposed to care, you're just supposed to look & enjoy.

yes but he wouldn't go for you anyway cause he's a large homosexual

Guest Masonic Boom

That's OK, I would happily watch him having homosexual sex, or just, you know, making out with his bandmate, with Busy P, with Erol Alkan, with whoever's around, really...

(makes mental note to self: do not go on watmm after drinking alcholic ginger beer)

Archived