IGNORED

M.I.A. - MAYA,

plisb

The album has leaked and after 3 listens earlier today I'd say it's bangin and contains several hits (if you wanna look at it like that).

All in all looking like a much better album than I expected, as I really dig the glitches and lo-fi-ish production on it (juding from available quality).

M.I.A._-_Maya.jpg

Tracklist

01. The Message

02. Steppin’ Up

03. XXXO

04. Teqkilla

05. Lovalot

06. Story Told

07. It Takes a Muscle

08. It Iz What It Iz

09. Born Free

10. Feds and Feds

11. Tell Me Why

12. Space

Guest GrandPopPoplock

She has beautiful eyes and lips.

Amoung other things..

Nice looking bird is MIA

mia-1.jpg

Indeed , my sons

Guest tht tne

the leak is a webrip i believe... will wait for higher quality but chuffed to see a leak at all

Guest Scrambled Ears

shitty to see it leaked. strangely one of my friends had this record a few weeks ago...played it for us but couldnt share... i thought it was pretty cool...excellent production. way beyond anything by lady gaga

Guest Greg Reason

Met her in Sydney back in 07, seemed really shy and quiet, it was weird.

I'm pretty obsessed with Arula but I haven't really gotten into anything off this one yet. I might wait until there's a good quality rip floating around before I have a listen. I'm sure there's a few killer tracks on there. I wasn't immensely keen on Kala but there were definitely some winners on board.

I'm really hoping to go to see her mid august in gothenburg, as I missed out on her last visit in sweden back in 2008 when she had to cancel much of the tour because she was ill. This album just might top Kala. "A story to be told" followed by "it takes a muscle" is simply pure summer energy at the moment.

Guest Greg Reason

When you see her live, go in expecting it to be not so good so if she turns out to be good you will be happy!

I was so hyped to see her and I was pretty underwhelmed to be honest... Just her, a DJ and backup vocalist, it sounded tiny

I shoulda gone n watched Justice (they were on at the same time)

way beyond anything by lady gaga

Not difficult :emotawesomepm9:

surprised by the positive reaction so far from watmm. where are the haters?

I hate her, but Switch and Diplo are solid producers and the bulk of the album. It's only a M.I.A. track once she does that pseudo-toasting/rapping shit over the beats.

Archived