IGNORED

LeBron to the Heat

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

Come on, nobody on WATMM watched this whole debacle unfold?

Holy clusterfuck.

Let's get some opinions rolling out here.

Come on, nobody on WATMM watched this whole debacle unfold?

Holy clusterfuck.

Let's get some opinions rolling out here.

i almost made a thread last night, then i remembered that the nba sucks and i dont give a fuck.

Guest Mirezzi

i almost made a thread last night, then i remembered that the nba sucks and i dont give a fuck.

Wise, because it does suck. It's the only thing that makes this seem like a waste of time to even discuss...

Guest Alex C

He still won't win a ring, even with Bosh and Wade alongside him. Haven't they only got like 4 contracted players?

Dude should have just gone to New York and made billions instead

Guest maantecaaa!!!

He's going to clean the oil that's going to get to Miami's beaches anytime now.

He still won't win a ring, even with Bosh and Wade alongside him. Haven't they only got like 4 contracted players?

Dude should have just gone to New York and made billions instead

cleveland could have offered him the most money. he stated "its not about the money". ok, whatever.

i grew up a cleveland sports fan in northeast ohio, so i had something vested in this. i dont blame him for leaving, thats fine if that is where he thinks he can win a title. just dont have a fucking spectacle 1 hour show about your "decision", don't call the heat that morning and tell them you're going there and not call the cavs or other teams who recruited you and let them find out alongside everyone else on your bullshit special. why didn't you call the other teams? i suspect it is because you didn't want your "decision" to leak and undermine your bullshit special.

anyway, same shit different day in cleveland sports. bring it on.

edit: ps i'm drunk and the angry letter from the cavs owner written in comic sans is gold.

He's gonna need to play the season of his fucking LIFE to prove the critics wrong. Anything less than taking the Miami Heat to the playoffs (and winning) is gonna have his critics laying into him like never before.

Then again, the guy could walk away from the NBA right now, never work again, and could probably give a fuck less.

Haters gonna hate...

what a pompous egomaniac. an hour special just to announce where he will be playing. what a douche. he'll be one of those players who were good, but never got a ring. he'll never be someone like jordan or bryant. will miami be able to get a decent support cast around their three superstars or will they have to have rookies and cheap players to fill their roster?

it would be great if cleveland wins a championship before lebron.

Guest Adjective

i think the whole espn analysis of the pre-analysis, post-analysis, and post-analysis analysis special was just to prepare cleveland for the heartbreak

Guest Mirezzi

It doesn't even matter now. Comparisons of LeBron to ANY of the pantheon of superstars he loves so much are now completely useless to draw. MJ, Larry, Magic, Isaiah...not one of them ever had a game like LeBron did in Game 5 against the Celtics.

Even if LeBron wins one now, it will be remembered that he had to become Wade's bitch first. I find it all a bit funny in the end...The King surrounded himself with really stupid people; nothing else explains why he'd do something like this ESPN show. Leaving Cleveland, in light of how he went out in that final game against Boston...like a fucking BITCH....was already going to be debated for years to come. Going out while on national TV in front of Boys-n-Girls Club wallpaper of little kids, without even the slightest indication that he gave a fat rat's ass about Ohio, after Jim Gray basically licked his dick for 10 minutes....just.... :facepalm: .

Guest Mirezzi

i think the whole espn analysis of the pre-analysis, post-analysis, and post-analysis analysis special was just to prepare cleveland for the heartbreak

I think most people in Cleveland, sadly and naively, believed there was no way their favorite son would get on national TV in front of a bunch of kids, for an entire fucking hour, just to break their hearts. He did exactly that in the end, like a spoiled punk heartless bitch.

CAVS-popup.jpg

just to play devils advocate, he was screwed either way. if he stayed, they would have said he is all about the money and didnt care about winning. its odd they they are calling him greedy for taking less money for a better chance to win. name the last guy who did that in any sport.

Archived