IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8GipUz0o

Guess from there, haha.

hehe You look like you just woke up. Hey, I have that same TRON shirt! I acquired it second hand though... where is it actually from?

Also, that was extremely satisfying to watch... I no longer feel the need to buy the vinyl version.

:cisfor:

Guest Calx Sherbet

in my school yearbook, i got voted "person most likely to become a rockstar" and "person most likely to die before the age of 30".

i totally forgot about that "most likely" thing. i kinda wish i could've seen the results, i'm curious to know who got what

Guest happycase

this one demonstrates my busy schedule and highly praised sense of style

i call it "grindin"

p6BVZ.jpg

It's not my place to judge or to comment about anyone's high school genitals,

but I believe Vamos has a chicken nugget for a weiner

and the chubby muslim in the background? let's hear it for chubby muslim.

Whether that chicken nugget has transformed like an orchestra of bat noises and crunchy cereal choco-chocolate milk mix, i dont know

i am poor and need more money.

Guest happycase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8GipUz0o

Guess from there, haha.

hehe You look like you just woke up. Hey, I have that same TRON shirt! I acquired it second hand though... where is it actually from?

Also, that was extremely satisfying to watch... I no longer feel the need to buy the vinyl version.

:cisfor:

I have been watching you and I believe you are whacking off watmm members to ensure your emotional survival.

I was a chubby kid, too fat to get off with girls and too anonymous and not fat enough to be bullied. Towards the end of school I had some of the coolest trainers though (Nike Omega, Adidas Munchen, I mourn their passing to this day). Plus Lyle and Scott and Pringle lambswools and a few choice Ben Shermans and Farahs (thanks to my bro's and sisters, my Mam and Dad were always skint). Actually, in my last few years I was pretty fucking cool thinking about it. Also the only kid in my year and the whole school ever to wear a Joy Division t-shirt during PE.

Guest cardan

was a loner, got to know this one cool loud outgoing guy who played in tons bands, did football and literally knew everyone in the school, he'd always tell people i'm the funniest guy he knows and they'd never believe him, that was funny. we go fishing now

Towards the end of school I had some of the coolest trainers though (Nike Omega, Adidas Munchen, I mourn their passing to this day).

I can get down with that. I was way into cool adidas and some of the cooler (read: raverish) sneaks from skate companies starting in 8th grade through high school. A lot of kids these days have reverted back to chucks or very basic looking sneakers. Makes me a bit sad face. :_(

In fact i'm a bit pissed with adidas b/c they went in a direction I don't really like.

Edited by Brandi_B

As a more aged WATMMer, I can vouch that Adidas are definitely rocking some of the good shit like they did back in the day. See what you think of some of these.

Incidentally, size? is now the best store in the world, ever.

Lol, I like your parody there.

I don't understand what's happening between us.

Ohhhhh, George will ensure that eventually, you will.

in my school yearbook, i got voted "person most likely to become a rockstar" and "person most likely to die before the age of 30".

How old are you now? There's still potential for a 50/50 on that prediction.

Edited by thehauntingsoul

Guest margaret thatcher

after this weekend, i think i'm closer to both goals.

Guest Calx Sherbet

was a loner, got to know this one cool loud outgoing guy who played in tons bands, did football and literally knew everyone in the school, he'd always tell people i'm the funniest guy he knows and they'd never believe him, that was funny. we go fishing now

i randomly got praise for various things. i don't know why

Edited by Calx Sherbet

I was totally a geek but not unpopular.. just a misfit. I think I spent most of high school making crazy b-movies with friends and drawing comic books in social and health classes (I found school way too easy mostly) and making splatter-fest dumbass computer games in qbasic, as well as arguing with my technophobic teachers constantly.

Sums me up as well. Except I went to a very small school (Midwest U.S.), so it was hard to be a loner. Had a couple really good friends, and got along with mostly everyone in my grade.

I was also an opinionated cunt. Oh wait, still am.

Things i'm most proud of that I did in high school:

-I made an fm-synthesis tracker in turbo pascal/assembly for the two-op soundblaster fm chip. On my 286. Then I made a really sucky video game with the music. I did everything, the graphics program, the 2d tile engine. blah blah.

-Taking on and irritating my censoring douchy boot-camp alpha male anti-art principal (he almost drove his daughter who was my classmate nuts) as frequently as possible, writing letters to the local news and compiling lists of signatures to protest the way things were being done. I think in my entire three decades on this planet I've met perhaps three people I genuinely hate and at least one if not two of them I've forgiven. Not this dude.

Thing I'm least proud of:

-I had two ladies I totally had massive knockout crushes on hit on me (separately) but both repeatedly over a span of months and despite being agreeable.. I was too inept/repressed to respond. Fucking religious upbringing. :facepalm:

Edited by TwiddleBot

Guest abusivegeorge

after this weekend, i think i'm closer to both goals.

You were on here quite young as well then!

Coz you were banned before 05 weren't you? OR was that after and then you came back?