IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

this one demonstrates my busy schedule and highly praised sense of style

i call it "grindin"

p6BVZ.jpg

It's not my place to judge or to comment about anyone's high school genitals,

but I believe Vamos has a chicken nugget for a weiner

and the chubby muslim in the background? let's hear it for chubby muslim.

Whether that chicken nugget has transformed like an orchestra of bat noises and crunchy cereal choco-chocolate milk mix, i dont know

i am poor and need more money.

happycase is the kid behind vamos

about 5-6 years ago now?

Edited by vamos scorcho

Guest happycase

this one demonstrates my busy schedule and highly praised sense of style

i call it "grindin"

p6BVZ.jpg

It's not my place to judge or to comment about anyone's high school genitals,

but I believe Vamos has a chicken nugget for a weiner

and the chubby muslim in the background? let's hear it for chubby muslim.

Whether that chicken nugget has transformed like an orchestra of bat noises and crunchy cereal choco-chocolate milk mix, i dont know

i am poor and need more money.

happycase is the kid behind vamos

about 5-6 years ago now?

No dupe accounts here. this is another picture of me and vamos in HS. Vamos sports a video game t-shirt while i revel in the bliss of good friendship.

iqly78.jpg

In this next picture vamos is 4 years older and i am 6 years older. we are at oberlin getting laid.

2h38rc0.jpg

Here is the near-fatal blow to our friendship, played out on halloween. The actual blow happened up to 1 1/2 years earlier when i decided i needed to heal my psychopathic schisms.

1z3npk3.jpg

Unexpectedly, I recently realized that I also needed to heal back into / reintegrate vamos, and suspect he realizes he needs to reintegrate me as well. Together we form a well-stuffed burrito and are happy to serve the world with love, care, creativity, and weirdness.

6p3s5s.jpg

Edited by happycase

Guest HerculesCzar

i was the guy who in freshman year saw this cute girl walk by me in the halls everyday, sophomore year moved my assigned seat next to hers half-way through the term, junior year rigged the homecoming election so we'd be king and queen, and then senior year wrote her a love sonnet and read it in front of my english class and now we're dating.

:cisfor:

Chodechomper

Guest HerculesCzar

I guess I should add that in high school, I was the guy who listened to dr lopez moan about this girl for 3 1/2 years.

Yeah.

is that you?

hehe You look like you just woke up. Hey, I have that same TRON shirt! I acquired it second hand though... where is it actually from?

Also, that was extremely satisfying to watch... I no longer feel the need to buy the vinyl version.

I had just woken up. It's from Urban Outfitters, I got a gift card for there and they had that and a TMNT shirt that I wanted, but they were too expensive to get both, so I got the Tron one.

I have been watching you and I believe you are whacking off watmm members to ensure your emotional survival.

Naturally.

Yo happycase. the other night I ate a "firecracker." it is weed mixed with nutella on a graham cracker then you cook it.

i tripped incredibly hard. also i realized some shit a few days before that i hadn't realized about you. i am over here chillin in my world. nice to know you're in your world too.

during the trip i became you and understood finally what consciousness is like on that next level, which i have come to assume completely the level is that you inhabit. i didn't get it before. that level is not for me, it's too much. etc etc etc etc

fucking shit fucking booble noodles..... :)

i have to throw that in.

i was the guy who in freshman year saw this cute girl walk by me in the halls everyday, sophomore year moved my assigned seat next to hers half-way through the term, junior year rigged the homecoming election so we'd be king and queen, and then senior year wrote her a love sonnet and read it in front of my english class and now we're dating.

Chodechomper

lol. chodechomper. thats a new one.

Guest happycase

Yo happycase. the other night I ate a "firecracker." it is weed mixed with nutella on a graham cracker then you cook it.

i tripped incredibly hard. also i realized some shit a few days before that i hadn't realized about you. i am over here chillin in my world. nice to know you're in your world too.

during the trip i became you and understood finally what consciousness is like on that next level, which i have come to assume completely the level is that you inhabit. i didn't get it before. that level is not for me, it's too much. etc etc etc etc

fucking shit fucking booble noodles..... :)

i have to throw that in.

Man, you should internet chat with me one day. I penetrated Tao since I last saw you and it's fucking fun to be free. It's also really peaceful and moves me very deeply in the gooch. I see life as a matter of allowing everything psychological to dissolve into Tao. Honesty is definitely the portal for the stuff. I treat people like deodorant and rub my your deodorant with a big smile and a big heart, it is so tasty for my armpits.

Edited by happycase

• 10 years later...
On 7/14/2010 at 11:56 AM, Alcofribas said:

i was the cool guy who wore robes, capes, sweaters, regalia, crowns, serpents (dried into necklaces), pharaoh costumes, jade jewelry, furs, and other cloths and garments and coverings. i was know by most people as a scholar of the renaissance, a holder of many prestigious trophies, a guru (Guru), people knew me as Handsome Prince, Cameron, Morgan, Ophelia, Agamemnon, A-kill-EZ, i was always dominating the classes with my personality and charisma, always drinking champagne during lunch hour (much to the consternation of the authorities, who were helpless to deter me), i was always scoring the most points in sports, scoring many points with girls and women.

in the final years of high school i was commonly covered in gold and carried through the halls by people on stilts. afterwards we would all have a giant roast in the gymnasium and colored our faces with organic pigments, chasing each other until only one was left standing (me, of course). when grades were given, my report card was always blank since the teachers considered me utterly incomprehensible, distinctly ineffable. i obtained 17 degrees while in my senior year, all the while hanging out with long-hairs, drop outs, jocks and cheerleaders (who blew me always), student teachers, medical examiners. my GPA was 15,000 -- a world record.

i was told by the dean of american schools that universities considered closing before i graduated in order to avoid the tremendously frightening honor of housing me in their institutional umbrage. instead of attending college i wrote every book published in 2001 and received many honors, none of them suitable to my noble ideals.

in 2007 i was awarded best of high schools and my name became synonymous with spiritual attainment, orgasm, wonder and awe, enlightenment, best with chicks, winner, etc.

at least, this is how i remember it.

this is my best post and i should never have posted after this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 7/14/2010 at 11:38 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

I was a loner "jovi" who never tried to fit in, but I was also in a band from grade 6-12. I had long hair that made me look like a girl, but i refused to cut it because too many people told me I should and I didn't want to please them. ("jovi" at my school originally just meant a guy with long hair that listened to metal, but it evolved to just mean anyone who liked music that contained a distorted guitar.) That's pretty much it. I didn't really develop as a person throughout high school, but i wrote a lot of songs... with lyrics written by someone with no life experience. My "coming of age" years have been 20-now.

Dude, fuck those guys that would call people jovis. I wonder what music they listened to? If I could do it all again I would bust some jock faces.

It was an odd term choice to describe long haired metal dudes.  Literally any singer from any metal band would've been more apropos, especially since that Bon Jovi guy had short hair by the time I was in high school.  Most kids in my grade listened to rap exclusively. I blame them for my aversion to hip hop back in the day.  I just had bad associations with the genre because of the people I knew who liked it.

I have no idea where the term started, or how pervasive it was in other areas.  Could have been my high school only for all I know.

Represent, AlJovefribas.

Sincerely,

-Zephyr_Jova

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Haha 1

I did public school in regional Australia, so everyone wore uniform, there wasn't really lockers and therefore minimal interior mingling. Primary school was light blue shirt with navy jumpers, high school was yellow shirt with brown jumpers, with typical beige shorts/skirt/school pants, and regular footwear (sneakers/dress shoes/boots, whatever). Pretty casual, no blazers, but everyone looked virtually similar. Still a little room for self-expression.

I was always within the anonymous/reg normal clique, not pretty jock crowd nor hopelessly geeky. There was that one out gay dude in senior years, that one kid who died tragically, maybe one or two computer lab denizens, but our grade was pretty chill and you could share small talk with just about anyone when required. I was never bullied at all, although I was regarded as a goody two-shoes clean-skin who didn't really have a badass streak (had the nickname 'scruples' as in scrupulous), so I was occasionally the butt of a few jokes as someone chill who simply wouldn't ark up and get drawn into a fight.

Started drinking at 15yo, although most of my friends were eldest siblings like myself and only one or two in a dozen had big sibling access. Had a few friends that did marijuana but I never felt game or peer pressured into doing it. Did pamphlet folding/delivery to 320 houses twice a week throughout high school as part-time job, and was a qualified lifesaver volunteer throughout high school at the local surf club beaches.

I had lots of friends, but really just liked to spend my time alone (introvert) or with family (who I liked). Hated it when those clingy friends would show up on your doorstep at every possible moment. I had various hobbies that no one else was really into or versed in, and that preoccupied a lot of my alone time. I had only a few stimulating intelligent friends, whereas the rest of the kids I knocked around with were the interchangeable fun-times-had types who weren't necessarily headed for college.

Haven't seen any of my schoolfriends since May '10. After doing my final exam I remember walking away from the school and never looking back at it. Had younger brothers that went there, but I left home quickly and never had reason to enter the school ever again. Being from a small town, most people naturally left and were set on their individual courses by their 21st. I've never been someone to maintain long-distance relationships or BFFs, bit of an aloof cnt in that respect.

• 3 months later...

People called me a ghost because I would show up to school and then get bored halfway through the day and walk home.  I was friends with the crazy wooks in school but almost never did anything with anyone outside of school.  The entire school staff knew me personally due to my persistent truancy. My final GPA was around 1.5 if I recall correctly.  I hated myself for my self destructive tendencies.  It was probably the worst time of my life.