IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

Guest theSun
i don't think i was ever considered "popular" because i would usually insult the people i thought were stupid.

i used to do that in early high school. i was a scrawny little dude with huge glasses bigger than my face and when you are insulting people with twice your body weight and they threaten to punch a hole thru your face and leave you hanging by your undies from the classroom coat rack it's amazing the incentive you find to quit

hah! well my insults were usually more subtle and sarcastic, so half the time the idiot i was insulting didn't even get it. but this one fat ghetto kid (i lived in upper-middle class burbs) got pissed at me and started talking shit so i slapped him in the face. he shoved me and threatened to do something, but i just laughed at him. i knew where he lived :shuriken:

i would always give the ghetto head nod when i saw him. nothing like fat white ghetto kids that live in $250,000 houses with their parents.

Edited by theSun

I was the weird guy who knew a lot about drugs. I had a bunch of friends but was more or less on good terms with most people. I would strive towards being the weirdest guy in school. I took tons of mushrooms, acid, and e and I basically didn't really take school seriously enough. I was also hugely awkward around girls. I remember asking a good amount of girls out who I barely knew they up just thinking I was creepy.

In retrospect, I dunno, highschool was kinda lame. I'm glad I'm out of it now.

Edited by thehauntingsoul

i didn't get a yearbook... the only school photo i took was in the 9th grade... i tried to avoid signing other people's yearbooks and if i got caught with no way out, i just scribbled... on prom night, i didn't pick up my date, instead i took the limo, got some friends and went to hollywood... and i didn't go to my graduation.

a friend called me up that night pissed off that i wasn't there... then he said "you're going to regret this later in life"... i still don't regret it.

Edited by asymmetrical head

i didn't get a yearbook... the only school photo i took was in the 9th grade... i tried to avoid signing other people's yearbooks and if i got caught with no way out, i just scribbled... on prom night, i didn't pick up my date, instead i took the limo, got some friends and went to hollywood... and i didn't go to my graduation.

a friend called me up that night pissed off that i wasn't there... then he said "you're going to regret this later in life"... i still don't regret it.

lol i never took a yearbook picture, but I did take yearbooks. for free though...lol

also prom night was hilarious, 5 of us dropped acid, my friend was trying to mack on this lady who had no idea he was on acid, then a rich korean/canadian kid threw up all over his like 3 thousand dollar armani suit his dad had bought him. After we went to a hotel where we hooked up with this dealer we knew who had rented the penthouse, man hot tubs on acid are not good ideas on the come down. Oh and looking my principal straight in the eye with giant dilated pupils was fantastic.

Guest theSun

everyone said i'd regret not going to prom, but i think me and my gf just hung out and watched a movie. dunno with the hubbub is about

wtf spell check doesn't think "movie" is a word.

Guest Rabid

Ahaha I was supposed to give a speech at graduation and I didnt show up

Nope, no regrets.

Prom was fun though.

I love how antisocial we all were. Glad I've changed.

Edited by Rabid

I was one of them emo kids for the first half and then realized that was lame after that. I didn't do drugs until late junior year and was a pretty good kid aside from alternative school for some bullshit my freshman year.

Mostly, I was just known as the main musician in the school. Every other musician in the school pretty much just played other people's music, which I thought was fucking stupid. I wrote some solo pop stuff and played in a couple punk/metal/hardcore bands, and people were like, "Cool! Original music!" I got out of doing a lot of work for English and History by doing a few open-ended projects as songs. Hell yeah.

I was part of "The Guild", which was our little group of nerdy anime-loving peeps. I was a huge part of Band, which was the only music class we had until Jazz Band came back junior year. I was a section leader and soloist. I was also the captain of the UIL Computer Science team and made it to the area competition in Corpus Christi.

I mostly BS'd my way through high school and did fairly well, though there is no doubt in my mind that, had I tried at all, I could have easily made salutatorian (our valedictorian was very dedicated). Graduated 17th out of ~100.

on the drug front... i only did weed once in my sophmore year. i freaked out and told the mom of the dude that gave it to me. he was then sent to a private school. that and an acid trip were my only drug experiences ever. the acid trip happened after high school.

Guest ruiagnelo

on the drug front... i only did weed once in my sophmore year. i freaked out and told the mom of the dude that gave it to me. he was then sent to a private school. that and an acid trip were my only drug experiences ever. the acid trip happened after high school.

oh man that is so wrong

i didn't talk to him for a few days, then his nosey ass fat ass mom asked me how come i'm not talking to her son. i told her he gave me some pot and after i did it i fealt uncomfortable around him.

she came and asked me... and i told her.

i didn't talk to him for a few days, then his nosey ass fat ass mom asked me how come i'm not talking to her son. i told her he gave me some pot and after i did it i fealt uncomfortable around him.

she came and asked me... and i told her.

Heheheh... oh man... that reminds me of when one of my friends freaked out while we were on shrooms, because I was clearly having a horrible trip, and he feared that it had permanently scrambled my mind. So he phoned up my parents really frantic and apologetic and told them he was worried about that. Yep. They weren't mad at all about the fact that I had done shrooms, they were just worried for my well being. But man... hold off a couple days at least until you pull the tell-my-parents-of-your-concern card. Ah well, he was actually a pretty damn good friend for it I guess. His intentions were noble. Were my parents more like the fat ass mom in the above story, I might have been a lot less happy with him, heheh. That was the second and last time I ever did shrooms. I will never do them again. Reading Neitzsche the following day was fantastic however. His work had never resonated with me so powerfully before. I think prior to that I had appreciated his poetic writing style over his actual insights. When both those aspects of his writing really hit at once, it's a truly gratifying experience. Moral of this story: I should read some more Neitzsche, ASAP.

Oh yeah, and high school was the least eventful phase of my life. Almost totally unremarkable.

Guest margaret thatcher

in my school yearbook, i got voted "person most likely to become a rockstar" and "person most likely to die before the age of 30".

Guest abusivegeorge

I was a really agressive bully. I've made amends to most of the people at school now though. Got 0 grades, done my exams drunk pretty much.

Guest ruiagnelo

I was a really agressive bully. I've made amends to most of the people at school now though. Got 0 grades, done my exams drunk pretty much.

abusivegeorge

this pretty much explains the whole thing.

In high school, i remember being really stressed out about acheiving high marks and doing well enough that universities would be seeking to enroll me or whatever. I snapped out of it by junior year when i realized that post secondary education and success has zero to do with high school performance, all i needed to do was take community college for two years and the transfer. Shame i graduated and decided to skip college altogether and head straight to the penal system.

Guest abusivegeorge

abusivegeorge

Yeah the name stems from being in the changing rooms beofre P.E./Gym class, the hadrest kid in school didn't keep away from me, he was rather friendly with me in fact, and we were in the changing room together, and one of his mates (who joined the school late, but happened to be a friend of his from middle school) asked him what was up with me and I could hear them talking, he said something along the lines of "keep the fuck away from him, he's abusivegeorge".

Guest ruiagnelo

abusivegeorge

Yeah the name stems from being in the changing rooms beofre P.E./Gym class, the hadrest kid in school didn't keep away from me, he was rather friendly with me in fact, and we were in the changing room together, and one of his mates (who joined the school late, but happened to be a friend of his from middle school) asked him what was up with me and I could hear them talking, he said something along the lines of "keep the fuck away from him, he's abusivegeorge".

lol no kidding!

so that's where abusivegeorge comes from? :lol: