IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

i'm watching this documentary right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0E0E55ts-A

and the geek in the movie is really fond of the movie Zelda, he gets teased and wants a girlfriend, and in one of scenes they have a sequence where they did a 3d animation of his fantasy where he battles some dude to the death over some chick and wins, after he takes the glory he wants her to say "you're so cool"

i wasn't unpopular in School, or a Geek, every one knew who i was cuz i always wore KoRn shirts (it was the 90's) i was pretty much a loner who just felt sorry for himself.

i don't have any friends that i talk to that i went to high school with. in fact i had more penpals then i had friends. so that's kinda how i was in high school.

i don't think i would g back and change anything really.

but who were you in high school?

I was the Hall Monitor*. Surprised? :emotawesomepm9:

* - Not really (what HS has hall monitors these days?) but it makes a nice self-depreciating joke nonetheless

I was totally a geek but not unpopular.. just a misfit. I think I spent most of high school making crazy b-movies with friends and drawing comic books in social and health classes (I found school way too easy mostly) and making splatter-fest computer games in qbasic, as well as arguing with my technophobic teachers constantly. Aside from that overly religulous, repressed, depressed, confused, nihilistic sense of humor, but somehow I wasn't too much of a loner. I keep in touch with a few of my high school buddies but we've changed a lot.. even so it's always fun to catch up now and then.

I went to a christian cult high school with about 30 people in my entire school, So I have no reference to this stuff. College was normal though and I got my life experiences there

Guest disparaissant

emo/screamo scenester (old emo/screamo, was in school in late 90s/early 00s) and then went goth when the scene died down.

Guest Ricky Downtown

I was the Hall Monitor*. Surprised? :emotawesomepm9:

lol good one

i was voted "Most Individualistic". i started high school with a bunch of friends but then lost most of them over the years when i started hanging out with other weirdo's from different schools. my best friend went to school an hour by car away from me.

Edited by Ricky Downtown

Guest ruiagnelo

i wasn't popular, never was and never will be. not interested.

but i had plenty of good friends and my classmates were great. classmates are always those who i hang with more, tho. specially now that i am in uni, i find them to be more close and related to me.

Guest AcrossCanyons

the first couple of years i was a bit of a loser, very socially awkward and quite depressive, only had a few friends and we werent very close, i never hung around with anyone out of school hours apart from the occasional football game. the later years (uk years 9 - 11) i started hanging around a completely different group of people and it was much better, we were "the lads". used to hang out in a big group and do ladish things.

lol school

but guys we've already had this thread, cf my post:

i was the cool guy who wore robes, capes, sweaters, regalia, crowns, serpents (dried into necklaces), pharaoh costumes, jade jewelry, furs, and other cloths and garments and coverings. i was know by most people as a scholar of the renaissance, a holder of many prestigious trophies, a guru (Guru), people knew me as Handsome Prince, Cameron, Morgan, Ophelia, Agamemnon, A-kill-EZ, i was always dominating the classes with my personality and charisma, always drinking champagne during lunch hour (much to the consternation of the authorities, who were helpless to deter me), i was always scoring the most points in sports, scoring many points with girls and women.

in the final years of high school i was commonly covered in gold and carried through the halls by people on stilts. afterwards we would all have a giant roast in the gymnasium and colored our faces with organic pigments, chasing each other until only one was left standing (me, of course). when grades were given, my report card was always blank since the teachers considered me utterly incomprehensible, distinctly ineffable. i obtained 17 degrees while in my senior year, all the while hanging out with long-hairs, drop outs, jocks and cheerleaders (who blew me always), student teachers, medical examiners. my GPA was 15,000 -- a world record.

i was told by the dean of american schools that universities considered closing before i graduated in order to avoid the tremendously frightening honor of housing me in their institutional umbrage. instead of attending college i wrote every book published in 2001 and received many honors, none of them suitable to my noble ideals.

in 2007 i was awarded best of high schools and my name became synonymous with spiritual attainment, orgasm, wonder and awe, enlightenment, best with chicks, winner, etc.

at least, this is how i remember it.

• Haha 1

Guest AcrossCanyons

oh and i was always considered a stoner for some reason even tho i never smoked until i left high school..

i love you Albacofibas, you are a fine scholar and also a gentleman. you and Rambo and thejacketloose should mate and reproduce (if possible).

Guest theSun

alcofibras, a conjurer of the most glorious words

i was a musician and gamer mostly. i was always quiet and observed the shit out of my classmates, this was probably the root of my disdain for most of the population. i was mostly just apathetic about the whole thing. i knew the info i was getting was basically useless, but learned it competently enough to get honors and college credits before college.

oh and i had (natural) red (orange) dreadlocks so i guess people thought i was a hippy/stoner. never smoked til a few years after though.

drunk hippy in shitty punk bands, doodler extraordinaire, occasional courdoroy wearing douchebag, pizza delivery stoner guy (00-04). i kept up that last one for a bit after highschool.

I was the shy smart kid who didn't kill himself studying like the god-tier, abused-by-parents-to-get-into-Harvard/MIT smart kids, but who secretly wished he was more dedicated like them, and who everyone thought was a bit off because nobody got his fucking jokes, and who was too chubby to get any attention from the ladies, and who only had a few consistent/close friends, and who used to get picked on by everyone for some bizzaro rumor that got started god-knows-how, and who somehow just managed to avoid suicide or joining the local Trenchcoat Mafia No. 66, until senior year, when people realized he was alright and the girls actually kind of liked him, but at which point he was the least confident human being on the planet, and consequently, who had to pull the pieces of his personality together in the first year or two of college.

edit: 13-17 sucked so much.

Edited by baph

My crippling panic attacks kept me from talking to most people. I would later find out that this came off as confident and cool. There was a mystery to me. Little did they all know...

Guest theSun

My crippling panic attacks kept me from talking to most people. I would later find out that this came off as confident and cool.

irl lol

that quiet stoner kid: wore mirrored sunglasses through every class, smoked in the bathrooms, smoked in the parking lot, smoked in the courtyard... nearly every one of my teachers and even the principal at some point mentioned that they were well aware I was blazed every single day, but I never once got in trouble for it.

I actually quite enjoyed high school, good times

Mostly I hung around with some guy called Agamemnon, the Handsome Prince. They say behind every great man is a great woman. This is true, but I was merely imbued the greatest of feminine attributes whilst retaining a core of masculine honour, lateral thinking and wonderful biceps.

I was too cool for school. I skipped school pretty often. I didn't study, I didn't make an effort to get to know people. I was really quiet and apathetic. I had a solid group of friends, though, and I'm still close to them. We had video game parties. I smoked weed with the stoners sometimes, was a horny boyfriendless teen the entire time, hated student council, etc. I went to shows and had crushes on musicians. I hung out with idiots who played guitar in the hallways. I was nominated for 'Most likely to compose a song' at prom lolololol.