IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

I was kind of a slacker/stoner with the cool cd collection I always had in my backpack and usually always had my headphones with me whether listening to them or not. I was known for being pretty witty and outspoken with a good sense of humor, and made people laugh a lot. I was always getting nagged by teachers and school counselors who knew I was smarter than my grades reflected, I just never really applied myself cause I was extremely apathetic and knew most of it was useless info, I wouldn't use later on. I mingled quite a bit and had friends in every crowd, but never really had one I belonged to completely cause I stayed kinda distant, I wrote off most of my classmates as being pretentious, assholes, or just immature and dumb. I probably could have been better with the ladies, but I wrote a lot of them off as bitches, or was too shy to make any advances. I was stoned pretty much constantly my senior year, even teachers were aware but no one seemed to care cause I was the funny lovable stoner.

Guest ansgaria

I am quite the pup compared to you lads, since I am still in high school so to speak. Or well, it's actually gymnasium. I'm starting the senior year next month.

I was... You know what, let me just confuse you with these two contradicting photos.

Look at my eyes.

26840_1383166177347_1177748824_31139575_6203785_n.jpg

This is what I wore to prom last year.

7123_1229464091791_1084763259_30721864_4043315_n.jpg

There.

Guest ruiagnelo

i was the guy that could draw good.

i would also help coleagues drawing, being accomplice on inumerous of their cheating schemes to get higher marks

Guest iamabe

1SA1G.jpg

the conversation the two girls are having is quite clear.

Girl 1: This guy standing next to me is such a douchebag.

Girl 2: I know, totally.

Girl 1: So are you going to eat my pussy later?

Girl 2: Absolutely.

big lol

high school achievements:

-masturbated

-played videogames 1,000 hours a week

-had no idea how to talk to most people

-was friends with all stoners but never smoked

-smart but didnt work hard until I had to apply to colleges

-my physics teacher looked exactly like buzz lightyear. turns out he taught someone from Pixar in the 80s and coined the phrases "to infinity and beyond" referring to hyperbolas or some shit and "falling with style" for gravity and was the actual inspiration for buzz lightyear

-got a 2 on the AP latin test, then a 3 the second time

-hated people who were having sex

i was the kind of guy that would kick vamos's face in

i knew everyone in the school and the only sort of people that would attempt to so called "kick my face in" were the extreme nerds / social rejects who were jealous of my popularity / success at everything

and not the cool kinds of "nerds" and "social rejects," the kinds that stank and masturbated in class, fucked dogs, drew nazi pictures in the margins and so on.

i knew all the gangster kids and they would fucking blow you away in a heartbeat, guns blazing. also probably kill/rape your whole family and put videos of it on youtube where the entire school could laugh while they watched as the family of the now well known due to association with Vamos "faggot that tried to rape a retarded kid" was buttfucked and burnt alive by a pack of black people.

Edited by vamos scorcho

oh i forgot to mention. i was also a huge prince fan in high school. in my senior year my dad hand me down his yamaha 450 that "coincidently" had a purple tank. back then i had long hair and there were no helmet laws in california. i rode it to school one day and pulled up to my "B-Boy" friends in the parking lot and you all can probably imagine what happened next... they loled and started cappin' (baggin') on me for like the rest of the school year. they would sing "when doves cry" and other songs from the "purple rain" album

and yeah... i was even wearing those round rimmed shades that john lennon made popular and my hair was long.

i knew everyone in the school and the only sort of people that would attempt to so called "kick my face in" were the extreme nerds / social rejects who were jealous of my popularity / success at everything

and not the cool kinds of "nerds" and "social rejects," the kinds that stank and masturbated in class, fucked dogs, drew nazi pictures in the margins and so on.

i knew all the gangster kids and they would fucking blow you away in a heartbeat, guns blazing. also probably kill/rape your whole family and put videos of it on youtube where the entire school could laugh while they watched as the family of the now well known due to association with Vamos "faggot that tried to rape a retarded kid" was buttfucked and burnt alive by a pack of black people.

i was kidding calm down jeeze.

seriously though, i knew badder guys than you could imagine and all your so called gangster pals would shit their pants and look at the floor when i wallked past... they whisper to each other "shut the fuck up that's the guy that taught faggot vamos a hard lesson in life".

oh i forgot to mention. i was also a huge prince fan in high school. in my senior year my dad hand me down his yamaha 450 that "coincidently" had a purple tank. back then i had long hair and there were no helmet laws in california. i rode it to school one day and pulled up to my "B-Boy" friends in the parking lot and you all can probably imagine what happened next... they loled and started cappin' (baggin') on me for like the rest of the school year. they would sing "when doves cry" and other songs from the "purple rain" album

and yeah... i was even wearing those round rimmed shades that john lennon made popular and my hair was long.

prince2223fs3.jpg

Guest theSun

high school was stupid

this is what i thought. i couldn't wait to get to college.

unfortunately i felt pretty much the same about college, but it wasn't nearly as bad.

happy i got my bachelors and gtfo

it's hard for me to say. i started off as a complete loner but then kinda moved up the ranks, started to run track which is a good place to meet people. kinda eventually hanging out with musicians, started drinking and pot around grade 11. met some good friends. somewhat popular as in everybody knew who i was... but i would never hang out with the jocks or the really popular crowd.....

Guest theSun

now that i think of it, i bet everyone in hs knew who i was due to my red dreadlocks.

i don't think i was ever considered "popular" because i would usually insult the people i thought were stupid.

i don't think i was ever considered "popular" because i would usually insult the people i thought were stupid.

i used to do that in early high school. i was a scrawny little dude with huge glasses bigger than my face and when you are insulting people with twice your body weight and they threaten to punch a hole thru your face and leave you hanging by your undies from the classroom coat rack it's amazing the incentive you find to quit

College is too big , free and open. A school has to be more insular and prison like for these archetypes to form, thus high school.

Guest Calx Sherbet

high school was stupid and i fully intend on forgetting about most of the assholes i met there.

people always wondered why i never wanted a yearbook...

Its kinda fun finding your old classmates after you hit 30. It took me about 17 years to want to find my old classmates. So it takes time for some. I had no desire previously. I hated them in my mind, but people grow up. Sometimes..Everyone usually shits out kids and gets married.

i was kidding calm down jeeze.

seriously though, i knew badder guys than you could imagine and all your so called gangster pals would shit their pants and look at the floor when i wallked past... they whisper to each other "shut the fuck up that's the guy that taught faggot vamos a hard lesson in life".

lol i was kidding again isn't it fun to talk shit on the internet.