IGNORED

who were you in High school?

producer snafu

freshman year - struggle to fit into society, succeed but fall on the bottom third of the "dominance/power/influence chart" of the group i hung around with. this lasted until sophomore year when i met a kid who moved here from new york - his sense of humor was as fucked as mine and he brought this side out of me

i ditched that crowd for the most part - if i was to run into most anyone from that first group today, it would be strange and uncomfortable

so new friends led us all to begin experimenting at the same time with:

alcohol -> weed -> shrooms -> DXM -> pills -> etc

then i got to know all the other druggies/musicians, joined the music community and won battle of the bands, propelling myself to the top of the social ladder and dominating everybody else easily with the swift pinky thrift of my hand they were swept aside

however, my dream girl never did come through for me - cunt - i still think about her sometimes. she dated our bassist.

i miss high school.

Guest Enter a new display name

I was the random kid who people enjoyed talking to and never had a girlfriend and listened to weird music and made people laugh a lot and occasionally acted very awkward in social situations.

this

also i was easily the coolest person in my grade, possibly the coolest in the whole school

however i was also very tasteful and mature, rising above possibly every other person who had passed through the school before me

they'll never forget me

(the end of sophomore year another friend and i conspired to become the "Christs of High School" - to dominate the hallways with our famous celebrity by the end of senior year. we were successful)

Guest ruiagnelo

this one demonstrates my busy schedule and highly praised sense of style

i call it "grindin"

p6BVZ.jpg

is it me or the guy standing behind doesn't really like you?

Guest Franklin

i was one of the cool kids who played sports, played music and enticed the ladies by being affable, nonchalant and mysterious. I was friends with everybody including the teachers. I couldnt give a fuck about the academics though in high school.

Guest ruiagnelo

he's one of my best friends to this day - seriously though our relationship has grown quite bizarrely fucked up and dysfunctional over the years

:pedobear:

Guest Enter a new display name

Your high school life's story is bollocks, Vamos. I really don't know what happened to you during the following years for turning into this today if you don't lie.

Your high school life's story is bollocks, Vamos. I really don't know what happened to you during the following years for turning into this today if you don't lie.

lol. good point.

yeah i'm just kidding, in my eyes it was the best high school experience any person could ask for though. truly like a great high school movie or something, beautiful shit. most everyone i know would agree. i'm still friends with all those people. glorious shit.

well i've become wildly overweight and addicted to drugs and developed psychological disorders since then, but this is just the in between phase.

i wasn't popular or cool at all though

at all

Guest Rabid

Nerd/loser, I got a lot cooler in senior year though. By then my rep was pretty bad and I was socially stuck... made dozens of friends but few close ones. No regrets though. I never studied, yet was valedictorian and got to a good school for free.

I am the random kid who people enjoyed talking to and never had a girlfriend and listened to weird music and made people laugh a lot and occasionally acted very awkward in social situations.

I am the random kid who people enjoyed talking to and never had a girlfriend and listened to weird music and made people laugh a lot and occasionally acted very awkward in social situations.

Why are you speaking in past tense?

I wrote "was" and then the rest of the post, but then changed the was to "am" and forgot to change the tense of everything else. Excuse me for the grammar mistake.

No. Never.

1SA1G.jpg

the conversation the two girls are having is quite clear.

Girl 1: This guy standing next to me is such a douchebag.

Girl 2: I know, totally.

Girl 1: So are you going to eat my pussy later?

Girl 2: Absolutely.

Here I am after getting Pantera's autograph, freshman year...

n820414_40112591_1150.jpg

hahaha thats awesome, when i was a freshman, I got one of dimebag's guitar pics picks.

You and I woulda been pals.

Believe it or not, I was prom king senior year. It still boggles my mind. I couldn't give less of a shit. Some people were really pissed about it. I think it's hilarious.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I showed up tired and irritable, halfway listened to my teachers, did the work assigned to me, got average grades, then left when school got out.

What is that?

I was the random kid who people enjoyed talking to and never had a girlfriend and listened to weird music and made people laugh a lot and occasionally acted very awkward in social situations.

this, and I still am for the most part. grammar mistakes fixed.

I got suspended three times (substance abuse) and hung out with bad apples from the senior classes. I was expelled during my eleventh year but managed to get back in after appealing to the eduction board. I sobered down during my final year. I miss school!

Edited by flurobox