IGNORED

Electronic Music Cruise

Guest tysen

electronicmusiccruise.jpg

LOL...Exactly what I picture, just a boat full of guidos, and fat rich guys with nothing but ibiza anthem eurotrance blasting fucking constantly

Guest analogue wings

wattum cruise: everyone sits in their cabin by themselves talking about how cool the wattum cruise is on wattum chat

Thank fuck, it could be worse. Like being stuck on a boat full of Aphex fanboiz in the Bahamas.

Or being stuck in some sort of internet message board with faggy aphex fanboys. :shuriken:

Thank fuck, it could be worse. Like being stuck on a boat full of Aphex fanboiz in the Bahamas.

Or being stuck in some sort of internet message board with faggy aphex fanboys. :shuriken:

Unthinkable.

Guest Jimbob

There's occasionally something similar running from Newcastle to Amsterdam which'd be pretty cool, if you're into happy hardcore and gabber that is.

Just watch your boat doesn't get raided on return to the UK :lol:

wattum cruise: everyone sits in their cabin by themselves talking about how cool the wattum cruise is on wattum chat

or everyone's too scared to talk to each other because "is that *insert watmmer name*? it might not be, i don't want to embarrass myself by approaching him"

or everyone's too scared to talk to each other because "is that *insert watmmer name*? it might not be, i don't want to embarrass myself by approaching him"

Troon falls overboard and pretends to drown, but no one cares. Then he climbs aboard again and claims thats exactly how he wanted everyone to act.

ET wins the limbo contest.

the other half was filled with wanton drug and alcohol abuse and deafening dance music to the point that...yeah, we were the ones "checked on" by the club staff to see if we needed kicking out or not :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

hahaha you mean me....

AGoooooodTime.jpg

Archived