IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree the show will be canceled. I think it's brilliant, but the popular mind has no respect for aimless realism.

Guest Dirty Protest

Maybe I havent seen enough of him, but is he not just another left wing ranter? The only US comics we get in the UK are left wing ranters, is there anyone that just does funny? Like an American Daniel Kitson.

Guest blicero

people keep saying he is funny, and yet he doesn't really do it for me. and he can't seem to keep a show on the air. i don't think he's very like-able.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

a lot of CK's stand up made me lol more ardcore than Chappelle ever has

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

at first i didnt like his new show but it grew on me. it reminds me curbyouentusiasm very much. and improvised too possibly. interesting that he writes, direct,stars and edits it too. also love the theme tune.

hes basically a guy who complains abut getting old. so his audience is old guys. i'm no sure ladies enjoy his comedy

Maybe I havent seen enough of him, but is he not just another left wing ranter? The only US comics we get in the UK are left wing ranters, is there anyone that just does funny? Like an American Daniel Kitson.

wat.

He never talks about politics.

Archived