IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually 1:15 a.m. in what used to be called Eastern Time, the year is 2132, and what you perceive as reality is a simulation, and terrible robotic lizards are currently raping you.

Can you feel it?

It is also simultaneously the year 212 B.C. and you have been knocked unconscious by a cave bear. The cave bear is currently raping you.

The electrical impulse from the robotic probing appendages and the simultaneous gross trauma caused by the cave bear reaching explosive orgasm will converge-- think of this holographically if it is confusing to you-- and your "present" "consciousness" will experience the audiovisual sensation of watching Louie in approximately 1 minute. In fact, two simultaneous, but not temporally coterminous, "selves" will be dying horrible deaths. Enjoy.

It's actually 1:15 a.m. in what used to be called Eastern Time, the year is 2132, and what you perceive as reality is a simulation, and terrible robotic lizards are currently raping you.

Can you feel it?

It is also simultaneously the year 212 B.C. and you have been knocked unconscious by a cave bear. The cave bear is currently raping you.

on a slovenian cave you mean!

that bear had cancer in his femur so i removed it (the femur), dug some holes in it and invented what today is called the flute.

2000 years after that people get raped with flutes, it's mental

you should live in eastern time. you'd be thinking that it was a pretty funny episode right now.

and you still have a sore ass from the bear fucking.

Very good first episode.

Were the neighbors the Seinfeld "Street Toughs?" I'm pretty sure they were at least half of the Street Toughs.

Very good first episode.

Were the neighbors the Seinfeld "Street Toughs?" I'm pretty sure they were at least half of the Street Toughs.

yes!

wasju talking to him or wasju talking to me? because obviously ju was taking to oneofus. who?!

streettoughs.jpg

Guest Mirezzi

Very good first episode.

Well spotted!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

great episode indeed

Do you want to have intercourse now? Are you ready?

vagitine?

• 1 month later...

great episode indeed

Do you want to have intercourse now? Are you ready?

vagitine?

Ha, that episode was brilliant.

I got on the boat late because I don't have cable. Louie is a fantastic show though. That Pamela Adlon lady is awesome too. Plus I love her because she does Bobby's voice from King of the Hill, Milo from Oblongs, and Pajama Sam. I told my Mom about him a couple of weeks ago and I think she's watched "Chewed Up" about 5 times now.

Archived