IGNORED

why not put a fried egg on it?

Fred McGriff

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

friend eggs on burgers with bacon and cheese is fucking awesome.

see i never understood that personally. almost every non-franchise burger place where i live does this and it kinda pisses me off. there's a time and a place for bacon and eggs and it is NOT in my god damn burger!

i really burned myself out on eggs last year. that said though, i really love fried eggs with sriracha and parmesan cheese. uhuh.

I'm with Cool Mo-dey on this one. If I eat a burger, I want to taste the meat, not some runny yolk (however delicious that may be). I think it's overkill, or, 'gilding the lily,' or whatever.

ps: Fred, Mayor Daley says he'll greenlight your new Chicago fad if you can guarantee a gloryhole.

i really love fried eggs with sriracha and parmesan cheese. uhuh.

i put parmesan cheese on most savory foods, but i dunno, eggs..? feta seems like a better choice...

feta also gets along with burgers and bacon.

also 2nd lol@friend eggs

happyeggs.jpg

The Vietnamese drop on an egg on he extremely unbelievable, face-meltingly amazing com tam

This, xxx, is dear to my heart. Dear to my fucking heart.

Hey fellow Angeleno, where do I go for that? I got the other ones down already:

Egg on Pizza: Mozza

Egg on Bibimbap: Tofu-Ya

Egg on a Croque Monsieur (=Madame): Anisette

I've found a couple good Vietnamese places here, but they're more pho-centric; I haven't seen any with this sort of Cơm tấm. If I find one, I'll let you know.

edit: also, the west side is a strange and mysterious place to me and I don't know much of anything in that neck of the woods.

yesterday i was cooking up a hot dog in a skillet for lunch consumption. then i thought to myself, "why not put a fried egg on it?" i thought about it some more, and could not come up with an answer. so i prepared a fried egg, toasted a bun, wrapped the dog in the fried egg, and stuffed it in the bun. then i doused it with hot sauce. it was a truly fantastic decision--one of the defining moments of my life.

so from now on if there isn't an answer to the question "why not put a fried egg on it," then a fried egg is going on it.

you're sick and you're going to stay sick

Guest margaret thatcher

when i was a student, i lived on fried breakfast sandwiches.

fry sausages, cut lengthwise. fry egg. fry mushrooms. fry bacon.

put all between two slices of thick cut white bread, add reggae reggae sauce or hp brown sauce.

consume a gusto.

Guest Sprigg

This thread inspired me to make a fried egg sandwich with some sort of rice/cilantro/tomato mixture and cheddar cheese.

You know what else is the jam? Buttered white toast and over-easy egg sandwich. That's it.

I break the yolk and drag it around the bread so that it covers it evenly, before eating.

So simple yet makes me come stupid hard.

You know what else is the jam? Buttered white toast and over-easy egg sandwich. That's it.

I break the yolk and drag it around the bread so that it covers it evenly, before eating.

yes, but what do you put in your ass?

yes, but what do you put in your ass?

Your mom's pinky.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cuntainer

check it bitches..

YLLVE.jpg

rice cooked with lemon juice, oregano, chilli flakes and various other spices that were called "middle eastern spices"

steamed broccoli and bok choy

half an avocado

2 eggs.

Archived