IGNORED

Share your dreams

Guest happycase

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamed that I travelled through morphing landscapes into a pitch-dark forest. I walked through it on all my multiple legs only navigating with my tactile sense until I reached a small moated fortress. My dad was standing on the bridge and as I approached him I noticed a chopped off pink cat paw hanging in his beard. When he picked it up with his fingers it transformed into a colourful bug that flew into the night sky.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:32 PM, Tim_J said:

L8ly I've been dreaming that i kill people, quite a lot... :scared:

Also, every time i stop smoking weed my dreams get so vivid and that i end up dreaming that I'm working and when i wake up it feels like I'm more tired than when i went to sleep... 

That's because weed suppresses REM sleep that you later catch up on. Can induce really trippy lucid dreams, which can be enjoyable, but sleep isn't very restful that way. Also can induce sleep paralysis, which is a very scary thing when it happens for the first time. Sucks when you have to work next day, lol

43 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

i haven't got sleep paralysis for a while now...

I've never experienced sleep paralysis

some of my friends have

but honestly to me it has always been this fucking cunt... at the beginning i was completely paralyzed sensing that she was in the room, then with time i started having fights with her, i remember one time i was afraid of opening my door's room cause she was on the other side so i started screaming like i don't fucking care and i kept trying opening the door and she won't let me... other times she just grabs me here and there and i try to get rid of her forcing my arms and legs with no luck, lately every time she comes into my dreams i just let it go, i don't fight back, i don't try to get rid of her and eventually i wake up, took me a while to understand how to beat her, fucking cunt...

i encountered many internet testimonies about people dreaming about her but right now i can't find them, and some of those people have not watched the ring so, it's like, collective consciousness...

main-qimg-585164ac3055a2ca298f0d337ee9c7

I never dreamed of her but I remember watching that movie when I was 10 right after my parents divorced. I was at my dad's place in the countryside all alone because he had visited the neighbour woman that evening, haha. It scared the shit out of me. I wonder what objectively speaking is so scary about her, on a psychological level. Maybe it's because she can come through the TV screen, basically transcending the story and becoming reality or some bullshit? No clue. I don't find it too scary anymore but it was horror at that age

When I had sleep paralysis for the first time I basically woke up in my room unable to move while some long fingered creature softly touched my face. Felt pretty uncomfortable. The fact alone that you're (seemingly) awake but can't move is pretty scary and made me panic. But it basically stopped when I got older, only have it on very rare occasions, also I developed a technique to stop it. Usually you can still move a little bit, it's rarely full paralysis, so slowly moving the toe, then the foot, then the leg etc. can make you wake up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror

my old man had this real bad, we used to rip the piss relentlessly with him about it

one night he woke my mum up flailing at an imaginary polar bear, so she chinned him & he came round nursing a bloody, thick lip....cue even more hilarity

this is the correct context for woke

• Haha 1

Last time I had some form of sleep paralysis, which really never happens to me .. Knock on wood , what got me to start moving my body was forcing myself to yawn.

I had a dream last night that England was planning to leave UK and become independent. For some reason their new currency would be Arcadian Mark. No idea where that detail came from.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

once again i dream i'm on my first house where i lived with my parents and i'm worried because i'm smoking weed with a friend of mine in that neighborhood and it's the afternoon and i'm gonna go back home and my parents gonna notice i'm stoned... then i'm on the roof of some high building on that same neighborhood and i see a flock of bats flying so synchronized making like a perfect triangle in the sky so i go and tell someone who i can't recall right now about it... then i have like 2 eggs broken on top and i have them on top of the oven boiling the water that's inside and one of the eggs there's the mother pterodactyl and the other her children and i'm doing that for them to born, i show it to my father and immediately after that they all woke up and they're so fucking much and i take them next to their mother for her to feed them... fucking birds i'm not your parent wtf, might be because of those 2 birds that entered my room the past weeks and i felt obligated to take care of them...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I had a dream that I was listening to a radio or TV in the background and there was a special bulletin that a nuclear explosion has happened in Finland and the cause is not yet known. Then I looked out my window and could see the mushroom cloud of the explosion in the distance. My first thought was just "the 2020 just keeps getting worse" and then I ducked behind my bed to shield myself from any radiation.

• Like 1

the other night I dreamt that I was kissing my friends wife. then after I woke up and later that day, my wife came over to me with her phone and was like "look who just updated her FB profile" and it was her, my friends wife that I was kissing in the dream. I was a little shocked but tried not to show it, because I thought for a split second that somehow my wife knew about my dream.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that TV was showing a crossover episode of Friends and The Purge. Ross was trying to escape New York to not get murdered but he was fucking up everything and I was thinking that I can't believe they all survived the previous purges.

I had a dream that I was in a forest and there was a magical shop that sold all kinds of tomatoes and tomato products and the shop changed location every night, magically.

Then I woke up and put on the morning TV to be background noise while I ate breakfast and there was a guy reciting a poem about tomatoes.

wtf?

• Like 1

I had a dream that I was in a pitch dark room with shallow water and in the water I grew a plant which ascended out of the water as three fluorescent hovering jellyfish illuminating the room and as I went out of the door I found myself on a sailing boat which I navigated between cliffs and rocks into a shopping mall where I had a heated discussion with a Turkish barber about a topic I can't recall.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this wasn't a recent thing but happened some years ago and just happened to remember it for some reason.

You all know the dream where you find a door or some hallway or similar in your home that for some reason you haven't ever before realized was there? Supposed to be something like unrealized subconscious potential or whatever. Well, some years ago I was living in a relatively new apartment I had moved in and I thought I had a dream a bit like that where I found a cupboard in kitched that I hadn't realized was there before. Like I went to kitched half-asleep at night to look for some night time snacks and found a cupboard that I didn't realize was there.

In the morning I started to think that the dream was a bit too realistic and did that actually happen? I went to kitchen to check and where I thought I had dreamed a new cupboard was a cupboard I had never before realized was there and completely empty. That was a pretty surreal feeling.

• 4 weeks later...