IGNORED

I Had So Much Fun Alone In The Street Tonight

oyster

I'm confused by this. Was your priestly get-up some kind of pop cultural reference that I am missing? I get that you came off as threatening to the women in the car, but I don't know why, because where I come from priests only touch little boys.

Guest happycase

I'm confused by this. Was your priestly get-up some kind of pop cultural reference that I am missing? I get that you came off as threatening to the women in the car, but I don't know why, because where I come from priests only touch little boys.

this isn't about pop yo and it isn't really even about little boys, ladies, or police, aight?

the pod is not making a statement, he is not even a performer. he is a human being with troubles on his mind and joke in his heart.

this is a valid substitute for tears that won't flow no mo.

I hope all of you that have done things like this: Start your next life in a short mini skirt, with freshly shaven legs and a skimpy top, placed in the middle of a strange part of town where you don't know anyone, and not knowing a good place to hide. Tack on hormonal instability, easily triggered sensitive emotions, and an untapped muffin and then see how you feel when people do that stuff to you.

:cisfor:

what the fuck are you talking about

I hope all of you that have done things like this: Start your next life in a short mini skirt, with freshly shaven legs and a skimpy top, placed in the middle of a strange part of town where you don't know anyone, and not knowing a good place to hide. Tack on hormonal instability, easily triggered sensitive emotions, and an untapped muffin and then see how you feel when people do that stuff to you.

:cisfor:

what the fuck are you talking about

Watmmer's complete lack of empathy or respect for anyone that isn't themselves, and elitist view of the rest of the non socially handicapped world.

last post.

HA HA MATE! ABSOLUTELY WICKED. I DO ALSO ENJOY A WEE BIT OF MISCHIEF FROM TIME TO TIME! LIKE, THIS ONE TIME I WAS JUST RIDING THE BUS LIKE ALL DAY INNIT? AND ALL THESE FUCKIN SCUMMY PRICKS AND PAKIS ALL BOARDED WITH THEIR NEW TRAINERS ALL JOKING WITH EACH LOOKING AND SOUNDING LIKE FUCKING TWATS AND SO I UNPLUGGED MY HEADPHONES FROM MY MOBILE AND I LET SYSTEM OF A DOWN BLAST OUT OVER THE MAKING THE PAKIS MAD AND CAUSIN THE OPD LADIES TO COVER THEIR EARS LIKE IN THE APHEX TWINS VIDEO AND I STARTED MOSHING AND THROWING MYSELF AROUND WHIPPING THESE TWATS WIV MY DREADS BUT THEN THE COACHMAN PULLED OVER AND TOLD ME TO BUGGER OFF BECAUSE I WAS A ACTING LIKE A NONCE IN HIS HUMBLE OPINION SO THEN I STEP OFF ONTO THE STOP AND THIS BIRD BOWLS ME OVER WITH HER FUCKING PRAM LIKE A NASTY CUNT THAT SHE WAS SO I WALKED OVER TO HER PRAM AND SPAT RIGHT IN HER BABYS FUCKING MUG INNIT

HA HA MATE! ABSOLUTELY WICKED. I DO ALSO ENJOY A WEE BIT OF MISCHIEF FROM TIME TO TIME! LIKE, THIS ONE TIME I WAS JUST RIDING THE BUS LIKE ALL DAY INNIT? AND ALL THESE FUCKIN SCUMMY PRICKS AND PAKIS ALL BOARDED WITH THEIR NEW TRAINERS ALL JOKING WITH EACH LOOKING AND SOUNDING LIKE FUCKING TWATS AND SO I UNPLUGGED MY HEADPHONES FROM MY MOBILE AND I LET SYSTEM OF A DOWN BLAST OUT OVER THE MAKING THE PAKIS MAD AND CAUSIN THE OPD LADIES TO COVER THEIR EARS LIKE IN THE APHEX TWINS VIDEO AND I STARTED MOSHING AND THROWING MYSELF AROUND WHIPPING THESE TWATS WIV MY DREADS BUT THEN THE COACHMAN PULLED OVER AND TOLD ME TO BUGGER OFF BECAUSE I WAS A ACTING LIKE A NONCE IN HIS HUMBLE OPINION SO THEN I STEP OFF ONTO THE STOP AND THIS BIRD BOWLS ME OVER WITH HER FUCKING PRAM LIKE A NASTY CUNT THAT SHE WAS SO I WALKED OVER TO HER PRAM AND SPAT RIGHT IN HER BABYS FUCKING MUG INNIT

innit

i was inspired by this last night so i decided to do some fiendish things on "my side of the pond."

so i went outside dressed as a security guard on my street. my neighbors sometimes walk the dog around here. i thought it would be funny to give them a "spook" (lol).

so i hid in the bushes saying i was looking for a perpetrator. then when my neighbors walked by i popped out and scared them! they were jumping so high. i saw they had their dog with them. his name is "bernard."

i was the "goof" of the day.

people will say vamos was sick in the head. vamos just did it for the laughs. do you guys really think little kids have that much fun? it is time to reevaluate yourself. this is the internet, and we are all adults. go out and give your friends a "spook!"

go out and give your friends a "spook!"

I did this yesterday morning, but not as a result of this thread. I don't think it existed yet.

I'm riding my bike to work, approaching the building, and see a colleague getting stuff out of her car. I ride by slowly, approach, and say "boo". She flipped! :emotawesomepm9: She turned around with a quickness, back against the car and eyes wide open! It was hilarious. I was circling around laughing. She said her boyfriend spooked her recently and she instinctively punched him in the face. Glad she didn't do that.

I ran through my neighborhood last night and tipped over garbage cans while yelling "Seniors '92!!!"

Holy shit, I need to doooo this.

Guest Wall Bird

Then the guy accused me of giving him attitude and threatened to arrest me.

Cops. They always think you're giving them shit, even when you aren't (which, in my case, I usually am). I initially try to empathize with the fact that they deal with all kinds of pissed off people on a daily basis, but all it takes is the slightest spark of indignitation from either party before a loop of disrespect starts to feed off of itself and things escalate from there. I'm gonna cut myself off right here before I go into a long diatribe about my distaste for imposed authority figures.

I'm surprised you didn't get hit by a car, seeing as how you were standing in the middle of the road in all black.

My first reaction to this story is to laugh my ass off and congratulate you for a creepy situation well done. Upon considering complaints that you were inconsiderate or frightening; too fucking bad to the parties involved. The image of a slowly stalking man in black is hilarious in contrast to the fact that these two women were in a moving automobile. This is especially timely considering I just finished watching MST3K riff on 'Soul Taker'. This is literally what I envision: (Jump to 8:47)

[youtubehd]Y2us4HEUkao&feature=related[/youtubehd]

Maybe if The Pod were hanging outside their window I'd be a little more sympathetic to the victims. Instead I'm gonna chuckle at the mental image. +1 in my book.

DOOP

Guest Coalbucket PI

I assumed this was a shit joke, then it seemed to be implied that it actually happened, but I think it's just made up; either way really shit thread

Archived