IGNORED

Hipster art

Guest MaxChewie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would have chuckled and walked out about 30 seconds into her trying to open speghetti o's!

yeah pretty much. it's given me an idea for my next gig though. lol performance art.

Guest Lube Saibot

May I just say that this is the best thread ever.

non-edit: Also I find it hilarious that "The CIA" is reading this topic. Great username dude, whoever you are, it'll probably make me lol every time.

wtf did i just watch? seriously. someone essplain wtf that hag did with those sketti-o's. did she put them inside her lap flounder? is she a squirter? did she sauce the skettis with pee? i don't understand what just happened.

also what is her statement with her art? :trashbear:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

wtf did i just watch? seriously. someone essplain wtf that hag did with those sketti-o's. did she put them inside her lap flounder? is she a squirter? did she sauce the skettis with pee? i don't understand what just happened.

also what is her statement with her art? :trashbear:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Spaghettios

speaking of such... a friend of mine who goes out almost everynight was complaining about girls wearing "hipster mom jeans". i thought at first he would be talking about "jeggings", but that couldn't be right? because i came across this on latfh and they don't look like jeggings... they look like straight up "Mom Jeans"!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1l8cxFFu31qzzhzdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1281408176&Signature=nqeSQiOKcN9bHI0cmIP1%2BZHEHUg%3D

Guest enxyme

speaking of such... a friend of mine who goes out almost everynight was complaining about girls wearing "hipster mom jeans". i thought at first he would be talking about "jeggings", but that couldn't be right? because i came across this on latfh and they don't look like jeggings... they look like straight up "Mom Jeans"!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1l8cxFFu31qzzhzdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1281408176&Signature=nqeSQiOKcN9bHI0cmIP1%2BZHEHUg%3D

It's come to re-creating our parents camel-toes...

:facepalm:

Guest ruiagnelo

funny thing is this isn't the first time I've seen things coming out of a vagina in performance art.

is there something we should know?

Archived