IGNORED

rofl

Guest Rambo

He's just a big baby.

God i'm glad i'm not Roberto Mancini. Having to Deal with some of these players. It must be a nightmare.

Balotelli

Tevez

Joe Hart

De Jong

Kolo Toure (failed drug test)

Hargreaves (recently with the whole man utd. injury treatment comments.)

And he had to deal with Adebayor before he went on loan.

etc.

:wtf:

Edited by Dropp

Joe Hart did alot of drinking some time ago. Barry too. But maybe I remember it wrong, and I don't know if that's still a issue.

De Jong = Xabi Alonso taekwondo kick.. insane tackles.. that sort of stuff. He can lose his head from time to time. But the bad tackles seems to be rarer from him lately.

Dzeko also had some really bad attitudes in Bayern match yesterday.

Edited by Dropp

I think Dzeko's main beef was getting seemingly only half a chance to show his worth, bearing in mind the awards and accolades won whilst at Wolfsburg it would probably hurt a fair bit to be having a crap game and then subbed off against Munich. I didn't think he played all that badly to be honest, but City haven't been quite set up properly the last few games.

And yeah the Tevez thing is has dragged on far too long now, just get rid. Hopefully we can wash our hands of the guy and crack on with the season undisturbed