IGNORED

I am having some sort of personal crisis

Vergas buey

i am having a very potentially serious mental crisis or episode so to speak and as sad and pathetic as it seems i have no other avenues of reaching out to anyone. I am having uncontrollable thoughts of a negative and serious nature so i wanted to see if anyone can cheer me up. Thanks.

Do some sort of exercise......push-ups, walk, anything physical......it sounds like anxiety......your physician may be able to prescribe you some lorazepam(valium) as well to calm your nerves.(works great......even in low doses) You'll be okay man......it's just your brain is being an asshole.

I received some lets just say less than stellar results of a health screening today through my doctor. The end result is i will be prevented from living a normal life. The problem is something ive lived with my whole life and the more i try to adapt or relate to this world the less i want to be a part of it trying to live with this disability.

Guest abusivegeorge

I see, well that's horrible news. No one should have to live with disability all their life, be it mental or physical, and I have and will have both for life. It takes time to accept something like that, I don't even think that I have accepted it fully yet, I've been told I have but sometimes I wonder. It takes time, but with the support of friends and family it can get better.

Do some sort of exercise......push-ups, walk, anything physical......it sounds like anxiety......your physician may be able to prescribe you some lorazepam(valium) as well to calm your nerves.(works great......even in low doses) You'll be okay man......it's just your brain is being an asshole.

lorazepam = ativan, and it's the shit, definitely get some of that.

Guest Jackson Michaels

I've had an ongoing personal crisis the last 6-7 years. You get accustomed to it, and - I don't know if this cheers you up - you become cold and completely indifferent to your surroundings.

Guest dese manz hatin

i do it for the rush, the adaption and the general backwardness of the act

just LOL, that was maybe the best thing anyone ever said in here

Just think:

One day Justin Beiber will one day turn out to be a messed up junkie that destroyed his life because of the fame he's had so young.

That should definately cheer the glumest of glum up.

Hey bro - sorry to hear. It's difficult enough sometimes living in this world without disabilities complicating things.

It'll be alright. Whatever it is you are facing, you can get through, and you will. And, it's ok to be pissed, upset, sad, cry deeply, laugh manically and all that - just remember to treat yourself with love and and things will work out in the end.

Also, here's a picture of someone who is disabled living it up to help cheer you:

stephen_hawking_zero-gravity.jpg

I don't know what to tell you.

Just watch this scene from my favorite movie.

I hope it cheers you up, at least for 8 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU5YlcF3kv0&feature=youtube_gdata

Oh man, best era ever for comedies...

*edit: I would recommend watching this in its entirety, then Meaning of Life, then Dr. Strangelove, etc. until you forget about your troubles. That might actually work for me were I in a similar situation.

Archived