IGNORED

words that don't sound awesome with "Acid" at the end

Ragnar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stomach Acid

actually, "reflux acid" sounds pretty cool. doesn't it?

there are very few things that "acid" sounds bad after, imo.

everything I think will suck, is actually cool.

like:

"euthanasia acid"

"samwise acid"

" :pedobear: acid"

"Manilow acid"

"ass acid" sounds kinda bad... phonetically anyway.

"retard acid" and "n-word acid" aren't too pretty.

lame thread acid

edit: you have 303 posts, that's pretty acid

He has no way to respond to this without making it untrue.

edit: Flaccid.

when i got on the internet today i was really hoping forward i could read pages of people putting words in front of the word acid. Thats really what i wanted to do, just scroll through pages of words with the word acid. Some times when there arent threads like this i sit on my ass in my basement thinking of word combinations with acid in them and i just never get the opportunity to share this experience with other people. Sometimes when i go outside and hang out with actual people i ask my friends to join me in this activity but all they say is that it's the stupidest fucking waste of time they can think of and most of them punch me in the throat. It makes my eyes tear up but i try not to cry because i know deep down i fucking deserve it.

Guest happycase

when i got on the internet today i was really hoping forward i could read pages of people putting words in front of the word acid. Thats really what i wanted to do, just scroll through pages of words with the word acid. Some times when there arent threads like this i sit on my ass in my basement thinking of word combinations with acid in them and i just never get the opportunity to share this experience with other people. Sometimes when i go outside and hang out with actual people i ask my friends to join me in this activity but all they say is that it's the stupidest fucking waste of time they can think of and most of them punch me in the throat. It makes my eyes tear up but i try not to cry because i know deep down i fucking deserve it.

boner acid

Archived