IGNORED

wis:P mini tour 2010

FLA FUR BIS FLE

So, in between amassing SCV's, collecting minerals, building expansions etc, I will be playing some shows in Europe/UK this late summer/early autumn. Here be the dates, come out if you can. We can discuss the finer points of how Void Ray's blow chunks and are the lamest n00b strategy ever.

(sorry, will be using the US format for dates. USA FOREVER. NEVER FORGET)

9/4/10 - Paris @ Le Batofar w/ DMX Krew, Ceephax, Monolith

9/10/10 - Cornwall @ Falmouth RFC - ACID BATH 14 w/ ALEKSI PERALA & DJ REPHLEX RECORDS

9/17/10 - Berlin @ Berghain w/ Dopplereffekt, Luke Vibert, Monolith

9/18/10 - London @ Corsica REPHRESH!! w/ Bogdan, DMX Krew, Aleksi Perala, Ceephax, Jodey Kendrick, Monolith, DJ Rephlex + special guests.

Put on your braindancing shoes and bring your bros & hoes. totally tubular, dudes.

p.s.

for those of you in the UK, please pray to your heathen weather gods for me, as I don't want to experience a ton of crap weather while I am there. I mean, I know it rains a lot etc... but seriously, a week + of rain? I can't deal with that shit anymore. Nice weather please. Burn an idol @ a standing stone circle if you must. anything. please.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Too bad I don't live in Middle Earth, otherwise I'd love to show my analord binder while I raep you in the lush woods of the shire, :wub:

corrected for realism

Too bad I don't live in Middle Earth, otherwise I'd love to show my analord binder while I raep you in the lush woods of the shire, :wub:

corrected for realism

Fucking lol.

Archived