IGNORED

Brian Eno - Small Craft on a Milk Sea

Guest extherium

The problem with 'Loose Rein' is that someone will have to buy the whole album in iTunes (shitty 256 kbps) because the track cannot be bought individually.

Adds insult to injury really.

Wow, that's low. This could have been the only time ever that I would have been ready to put a buck into that AIDS pile.

seriously? 256kbps is perfectly fine!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want everything. A new Eno album doesn't come around very often.

Actually, you're right ;-)

So you've got the Rough Trade as well? Now you're just one click away from having the iTunes version, as well :-)

Never listened to Eno that much, and I wasn't even interested by this album but those Sessions (especially the last one) are slowly growing on me. Is the album any good ? Does it work as an introduction to Eno world ?

Guest Calx Sherbet

Never listened to Eno that much, and I wasn't even interested by this album but those Sessions (especially the last one) are slowly growing on me. Is the album any good ? Does it work as an introduction to Eno world ?

i think it's good, and some (not all) of it is 100% ENO. the only diffference really is that he's keeping the pieces much more brief. older eno is better for introduction though. i think Milk Sea would be a tad off-putting for some

that's the spirit.

i'd like it if he just released albums alternating between vocal and instrumental until the day he quits music

Guest ruiagnelo

indeed.

i am loving small craft on a milk sea and the small sessions.

new eno

is not like old eno,

but it is definitely good eno.

They're good but not a necessity. Extra tracks are always a bit of a conundrum for me. Part of me always asks: If the artist really liked these pieces, wouldn't they have made it on to the main album? Still, they're good but 'Late Anthropocene' is the true album closer.

They're good but not a necessity. Extra tracks are always a bit of a conundrum for me. Part of me always asks: If the artist really liked these pieces, wouldn't they have made it on to the main album? Still, they're good but 'Late Anthropocene' is the true album closer.

Thanks for this assessment

Archived