IGNORED

Words that should be used more often in everyday conversation

posture

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also: doppelganger.

I love this word and the concept.

It's a good one. I used it last night when one of the people I was with got tripped out by a jeep that was identical to his. I told him it must be his jeep's doppelganger. There are clones of about half the people i know wandering about this city, so the word ends up being pretty useful.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Onyxes

I only say that because I used it in a Scabble game the other day, and it struck me that it's possibly the most awkward looking combination of letters in the english language. I realize there aren't many situations where it would be appropriate, but try to create a few just so you can test it out. I still to this day have never used it verbally, and my life is worse for it.

what about sixths. that's probably the most awkward combination of consonant sounds in english (4 in a row!).

Onyxes

I only say that because I used it in a Scabble game the other day, and it struck me that it's possibly the most awkward looking combination of letters in the english language. I realize there aren't many situations where it would be appropriate, but try to create a few just so you can test it out. I still to this day have never used it verbally, and my life is worse for it.

what about sixths. that's probably the most awkward combination of consonant sounds in english (4 in a row!).

That one's up there too, horrible word to have to pronounce.

A couple other words to use:

Curmudgeon and Haberdashery.

deficate

Did you mean defecate?

yes

eviscerate

DEFENESTRATE

yes

Fascinate

Deviate

Reinstate

Liberate