IGNORED

Shiiiiiit

chassis

I remember something like that happening one summer when I was a kid. Totally cloudless day, except for this one tiny, almost black cloud drifting across the sky. When it passed over our neighborhood (it actually might have been as little as a few houses at a time. It was really small by cloud standards) there was about five minutes of really intense downpour, which ended as quickly as it began (very quickly, that is).

it's not fake, the camera is probably on a tripod. if you search youtube for helsinki 08.08.2010 there's a shitload of different videos of it.

Todays lesson: Don't make a judgement about something if completely hungover.

Yeah, viewing it now - the camera movement is much more natural looking than my stoopid eyes previously made it out to be.

I like storms like that.

lightening makes me have to shut all the computers down and unplug everything including the network cables. We're comming into thunderstorm season soon actually. I don't look forward to it for this reason. Other than that girls on the beach *hrmph* i mean full-on storm fronts, are cool with me. (as long as they don't rip my roof off, dent my car with hail).

Archived