IGNORED

Tribute to the Large Hadron Collider

Fred McGriff

I agree that this is a wicked release, every track has something cool about it. Can't wait to give it a proper car listen. Great track selection! Futonic wins again! :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a first run through of this last night - its bloody damn good.

I now know where the standard of my music production has to be if I want to get in on the next comp - you guys have raised the bar.

Great stuff, definitely a CD burner for the car!

Guest AcrossCanyons

just got around to listening to this and it is ace! tracks 7 & 8 are probably my favourites on the first go-around, track 9 is great too.

The first track needs more love. Quit enjoying the melodious cheesiness in the other submissions.

I said it was goooooooooooddddddd. I even compared you to Yello! Coming from me that's like someone from the BoC subforum comparing you to Boards of Canada.

Also I need to listen to this on real speakers now that I have home internet access.

• 1 month later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

finally listening to this :)

3 tracks in and i'm already reminded how talented watmmers are. i forget so easily.

Archived