IGNORED

DJ Nate - Da Trak Genious

Guest Enter a new display name

Pffft, if you don't like it then just don't listen to it, simple. I suspect most people in this thread are just jealous that their tracks that sound like a 10th rate Aphex Twin from 96 haven't been signed to Mu. This is juke BTW

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pffft, if you don't like it then just don't listen to it, simple. I suspect most people in this thread are just jealous that their tracks that sound like a 10th rate Aphex Twin from 96 haven't been signed to Mu. This is juke BTW

wel;l ya gotta listen to it once to know it's shit :trashbear:

i haven't seen any other dj nate threads

sorry i mistook the original post for something other than trolling

and i don't see how anybody could seriously get behind this (bambi)

sorry for having an opinion and not blindly tonguing mike p's sexy bumtwat

Guest futuregirlfriend

Some one in the chat room told me that the only reason he signed Nate is because he got his sister knocked up, and she was only 16....dunno if that is true or not...its all lies!!!

lol

i cannot fathom the appeal of this. mike p's the real genius here if he can make this rubbish fly out of a cardboard box in his garage, into shopping carts and over the successful transaction finish line. i wonder if he had a little internal debate whether or not to correct dj nate's spelling, or perhaps it's just an example of nate's ironic, self-deprecating humour?

i haven't seen any other dj nate threads

sorry i mistook the original post for something other than trolling

and i don't see how anybody could seriously get behind this (bambi)

sorry for having an opinion and not blindly tonguing mike p's sexy bumtwat

lol i was seriously confused until i saw this post. i completely misinterpreted this thread and the 1st post too... i though ya'lls was srs about this kid.

it's not even that this juke genre is bad, it's that dj nate mass produces bad tracks in this genre. i've hear good juke before believe it or not

i've heard some really, really good stuff from this genre. i don't know the artist names. just really weird rhythmic stuff.

i was trolling before when i said this was good, but i actually do see something in it. i think you have to see the "juke dancing videos" to understand this stuff.

i do like it a bit, actually.

There's a lot of great juke/ghettotech out there. I wouldn't really recommend this as it, though.

Also, a friend of mine who's a pretty big juke DJ told me that the original mixdowns of these tracks were lost long ago and these are just the 128kbps Imeem rips that have been around on the internet for years. He said they don't even sound doctored up or remastered. I believe him. :unsure:

Guest Lube Saibot

it's not even that this juke genre is bad, it's that dj nate mass produces bad tracks in this genre. i've hear good juke before believe it or not

i've heard some really, really good stuff from this genre. i don't know the artist names. just really weird rhythmic stuff.

i was trolling before when i said this was good, but i actually do see something in it. i think you have to see the "juke dancing videos" to understand this stuff.

i do like it a bit, actually.

off topic: yo vamos, sorry to revive old beefs, but can you for once just PICK A SIDE?! everytime there's some divisive shitstorm release you're like "this is bad, i don't really like, but it's kinda good, i kinda do". grow a fucking spine.

back on topic: this is objectively shit music. of course it's gonna warrant the "you're all jealous" + "idm is dead" grand unification of watmmtrolling tools, but... what are you gonna do. if people are being signed on because of white guilt these days, he should've signed lil b. that would have marginally made sense, could have marginally invoked all the shit-eating press-talk, and plus lil b is a true outsider musician in that his addled confused mess of an output actually produces veritable gems.

or joker. :whistling: nah just trollin...

DJ Late

this and the vhs head thread prove that the more replies a new & upcoming releases thread, the worse the release probably is and that i will never listen to it

Archived