IGNORED

New Aphex we've all heard

marf

the first track of the strp '09 live set he did is amazing. Its like a house beat with a DX marimba. Its not on youtbe. Only on the mp3. How do you convert mp3's to avi? Id love to uplaod it. I hope its on the upcoming album

Guest Calx Sherbet

the first track of the strp '09 live set he did is amazing. Its like a house beat with a DX marimba. Its not on youtbe. Only on the mp3. How do you convert mp3's to avi? Id love to uplaod it. I hope its on the upcoming album

if it's Windows, just use movie maker. you'll have to have a video of some sort though, it can be a still image of course.

if it's Windows, just use movie maker. you'll have to have a video of some sort though, it can be a still image of course.

youtube will only upload wav files, just download the free mp3-2-wav converter, open the wav file in windows movie maker, and throw a picture of richard smoking a spliff for the video, upload it, then post here.

Here ya go, have had this ripped for a year and a half now since that show and been loving it the whole time! :aphexsign:

afx2009strp6-8min.mp3

Yes, I love this track. I hope its on the album :-)

thanks for that, also. Nice to have

No problem, I swear I posted it on here before but couldn't find it. Nice thread BTW, I think this topic has been on most peoples minds for awhile (atleast true Aphex fans and mine for sure) absolutely can not wait for the new album if it is anything like his most recent unreleased material he's been playing live. He's been playing this new material for a few years now, since December of 2007 with Manchester track and so forth... so it's due time damnit!

Guest Jimmy Riddle

anyone got/ can redirect to download aphexs 2009 and 2010 gig mp3s? I got metz and i think LED, and 2008 oxygen but no 2009 sets. much appreciated

How can anyone not be a true aphex fan? Its the perfect music. I figure a lot of people just hear synthy sounds and turn their brains off and are ignorant at how genius and nuanced the music is. Shame cause its the best music money can buy. They are all missing out. Its pure imagination music. I see no reason to make music unless you are inventing something. I posted some aphex clips on my facebook and they got very little reception. I need new friends

• 1 month later...

How can anyone not be a true aphex fan? Its the perfect music. I figure a lot of people just hear synthy sounds and turn their brains off and are ignorant at how genius and nuanced the music is. Shame cause its the best music money can buy. They are all missing out. Its pure imagination music. I see no reason to make music unless you are inventing something. I posted some aphex clips on my facebook and they got very little reception. I need new friends

agreed 100%

Archived