IGNORED

Minecraft

Guest fiznuthian

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

runs ok, eeeeyeee, i kinda got slap happy with you at the loot collection, i put your stuff in a box, some of it was lost cuz i opened a door and got raped by a zombie, oh and penny, a creeper blew up by on eof your mobtraps, i was trying to figure out where the fuck the enterance to the whole thing was and could not find my way back, i was sick of getting raped by mobs on my way there, i thought you guys would have mob proofed the city by now, i know i would have.

Guest couch

holy shit, it seems when creepers get struck by lightning they get 'supercharged'

NxZOi.png

sP2kp.png

hahahahaha

no idea why but mobs spawn now when you are alone on the server. Fank Fuck for that, TNT!!

+1 been waiting for this so I can finish landscaping around my building.

runs ok, eeeeyeee, i kinda got slap happy with you at the loot collection, i put your stuff in a box, some of it was lost cuz i opened a door and got raped by a zombie, oh and penny, a creeper blew up by on eof your mobtraps, i was trying to figure out where the fuck the enterance to the whole thing was and could not find my way back, i was sick of getting raped by mobs on my way there, i thought you guys would have mob proofed the city by now, i know i would have.

I kinda stay out of town because I don't like creepers blowing other peoples shit up when I'm walking through there.

Guest Pennywise

yeh im working on making my trap a lot safer right now. Good to have you back on the server tho.

Pennywise, Kaini

been playing on a server with a friend you care to join me?

here are the features

You must register your name if this is the first time joining the server! "/register <password>"

MMORPG STYLE PROGRESSION! EXP/Levels/Skills/Abilities! Type "/mcc" for the command list!

(Watch this video to learn about it:

)

QUEST SYSTEM! Recieve a random quest by typing "/q give" or type "/q help" for more info!

PROTECTED CHESTS! Lock your chests using a password! Type "/lwc" to see the commands!

PROTECTED AREAS! Type "/res" to see the commands! This costs money to purchase land, each user can have a maximum of 2 different locations.

(Creating a residence is just a few easy steps:

1. Select an area. This can be done with either the "/res select [x-radius] [y-radius] [z-radius]" command or with the selection tool (wooden axe by default)

2. (optional) To expand your selection from sky to bedrock, type "/res select vert".

3. Type "/res create <name>)

Set your home using "/sethome" then use "/home" to teleport back there! This can only be used once every 30 minutes. (/spawn also sends you to the spawn but is on the same timer)

Mail system! Type /mail to see the commands.

Private messaging! "/msg, /t, /tell, /whisper <playername>" to send a private message!

Switch paintings using your mousewheel while aiming at the picture!

(Size of painting depends on open space on wall)

Paper is now used as bandages! Hold it in your hand and right-click to heal!

Vote for day or night! Type "/ltv help" to see the commands!

Trees automatically get planted when you harvest all the wood! You lazy bums!

Boats are now indestructable when there is a player in it!

Tired of refilling your hotkey bar? Type "/help quickbelt" to see the auto belt options!

(Fills bottom up, video:

)

Receive rewards upon completing achievements! Type "/listach" to see all of them! Type "/ach" to see the achievements you've completed!

See your stats by typing "/stats" and play time by typing "/played"! See them online (and who is logged in) by going to http://mcstats.blood3.com/

!

i just realised that you didn't give the IP!

Wow, the rain update is really atmospheric.

2 Creepers attacked me when I walked by your house, Pennywise. Front left corner probably needs repairs. Didn't have the supplies to fix it.

Pennywise, Kaini

been playing on a server with a friend you care to join me?

here are the features

You must register your name if this is the first time joining the server! "/register <password>"

MMORPG STYLE PROGRESSION! EXP/Levels/Skills/Abilities! Type "/mcc" for the command list!

(Watch this video to learn about it:

)

QUEST SYSTEM! Recieve a random quest by typing "/q give" or type "/q help" for more info!

PROTECTED CHESTS! Lock your chests using a password! Type "/lwc" to see the commands!

PROTECTED AREAS! Type "/res" to see the commands! This costs money to purchase land, each user can have a maximum of 2 different locations.

(Creating a residence is just a few easy steps:

1. Select an area. This can be done with either the "/res select [x-radius] [y-radius] [z-radius]" command or with the selection tool (wooden axe by default)

2. (optional) To expand your selection from sky to bedrock, type "/res select vert".

3. Type "/res create <name>)

Set your home using "/sethome" then use "/home" to teleport back there! This can only be used once every 30 minutes. (/spawn also sends you to the spawn but is on the same timer)

Mail system! Type /mail to see the commands.

Private messaging! "/msg, /t, /tell, /whisper <playername>" to send a private message!

Switch paintings using your mousewheel while aiming at the picture!

(Size of painting depends on open space on wall)

Paper is now used as bandages! Hold it in your hand and right-click to heal!

Vote for day or night! Type "/ltv help" to see the commands!

Trees automatically get planted when you harvest all the wood! You lazy bums!

Boats are now indestructable when there is a player in it!

Tired of refilling your hotkey bar? Type "/help quickbelt" to see the auto belt options!

(Fills bottom up, video:

)

Receive rewards upon completing achievements! Type "/listach" to see all of them! Type "/ach" to see the achievements you've completed!

See your stats by typing "/stats" and play time by typing "/played"! See them online (and who is logged in) by going to http://mcstats.blood3.com/

!

i just realised that you didn't give the IP!

that's cuz i was waiting for you kids to reply, also the server is waiting for the mods to be updated, i'll let you know soon

the moon is upside-down for half the night, but besides that you be the judge! :emotawesomepm9:

CWbzH.png

edit: it's raining on watmm server!

Gfi0o.png

so fucking atmospheric!

cn2wA.png

Archived