IGNORED

coolest avatar

Guest happycase

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joy Rex's cracks me up. And Sup's fits his personality. I like mine as well, but it's not the best.

Edit: Oh yea, and Fred McGriff's, his are always funny.

Avatars generally don't hold a candle to people's signatures.

Let me get this straight... Joyrex closes the username merge thread which actually had a couple of good chuckles in there, but leaves piles of shit like this open?

Hey Rex, what's going on man? Are you going through some hard times? You decide to finally start closing some shit threads and you miss all the easy ones? I'll give you some advice buddy, because I care:

If a thread is made by troon, sup, happycase or I dunno... archrival.. It's most likely shit. These are ideal candidates for closure, probably best to close them all and ban them to be sure.

fanx

Guest disparaissant

Let me get this straight... Joyrex closes the username merge thread which actually had a couple of good chuckles in there, but leaves piles of shit like this open?

Hey Rex, what's going on man? Are you going through some hard times? You decide to finally start closing some shit threads and you miss all the easy ones? I'll give you some advice buddy, because I care:

If a thread is made by troon, sup, happycase or I dunno... archrival.. It's most likely shit. These are ideal candidates for closure, probably best to close them all and ban them to be sure.

fanx

qft

though i like troon outside of genban

fanx

qft

though i like troon outside of genban

One down... Three to go! Nice one, Joyrex!

Archived