IGNORED

Justin Bieber 800% slower (800% faster Version)

Boxing Day

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

naXHi.png

did he really fucking say that??? no fucking way, I will hate him 33 times more (and possibly end his "life") if that's in fact a real quote

http://numeral.kaen.org/justin.mp3

800% slower + 800% faster + 800% faster

All manufactured shitty pop songs should be played like that.

Also, as a Canadian, I'm sorry.

Wtf is it with us. Just when the world was finally getting over the blight of Celine Dion, up pops this fucking waste of flesh. Sure in between we had Avril Lavigne and Nickelback, but they don't inspire the same sense of loathing Dion and bieber.

Fuck. We should have stopped with Neil Young, Rush, nomeansno, snfu and DOA. Oh and Richie Hawtin before he lost his fucking mind.

Guest ruiagnelo

naXHi.png

did he really fucking say that??? no fucking way, I will hate him 33 times more (and possibly end his "life") if that's in fact a real quote

unfortunately it is true.

that's what we are creating nowadays. little mass media smart asses that swim in money, and are still 4 years away from my age.

Guest ruiagnelo

to be fair, the media has always created little kids that swim in money and kurt cobain was pretty retarded too.

yes, but that doesn't really come as an argument to defend what he said, right?

no, i'm not defending justin bieber, just wanted to point out that he's not really THAT much more retarded than any other pre-pubes that have been shoved in the spotlight for the purpose of becoming a cash machine.

Guest ruiagnelo

no, i'm not defending justin bieber, just wanted to point out that he's not really THAT much more retarded than any other pre-pubes that have been shoved in the spotlight for the purpose of becoming a cash machine.

indeed.

they are all the same and they disgust me.

:trashbear:

Archived