IGNORED

University Dilemma

Guest tompty

Guest tompty

So yeah,

Started the 1st year of a degree last week and have been doing freshers stuff etc. Anyways, this one boy in my class keeps on following me around, being well intense, odd and just plain psycho. Out of interest I googled his name to see if he is on any social networking sites to try and figure him out.

First result turns out to be a story about a paedophile who was convicted of possessing / distributing material. Same peculiar name, age, specific location down to the road and description, so basically him but cant be 100% sure yet. In the report it said he was spared jail but on the offenders register.

So I dont really get it. I really dont want to be doing course work / discussions etc with a self-confessed paedophile so what, do I tell the university? Surely they must know about the conviction? I suppose if they said no to get rid of him I could tell everyone and make him leave?

What would you do?

its soooo i.d.m

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about you just go about your own business and stop being a massive pussy, the authorities will know where he is and what right of it is yours to go a fuck his shit up just because you dont feel comfortable?

asshat

Guest Enter a new display name

Your judgement is based on nothing but assumptions. The fact is you are not in his favorite age range, so he can't hurt you.

I suppose if they said no to get rid of him I could tell everyone and make him leave?

lol because that'd be clever wouldn't it

He hasn't raped a child calm down

Guest Deep Fried Everything

what is it with watmm these days and asking for bits of advice on ridiculous things?

edit: i mean, start wearing suspenders and little shorts to class, and carry around a plastic lunchbox. the only way to truly out this person is to catch him directly in the act.

Directly confront him in a dark alley with your hands tied behind your back. Don't forget the camera though, then it would have all been a waste...

On a more serious note, I wouldn't worry about it. The guys seems like he is trying to set things right going to school and what have you. If you start hearing stories of rape or something of the sort on campus, I'd deferentially bring this guys history to the Universities attention.

Guest Coalbucket PI

The problem you have is all contained in the first paragraph, before you found out he's a nonce. Just deal with that, i.e. use your usual dickhead evasion maneuvers on an escalating scale until he doesn't impinge on your life any further.

Feel pretty good about using the word impinge just now.

i do not find this a true university dilemma.... why should a guys life be ruin just cuz something he did in the past which hes already been punished of??? as uk rock superstars the beatles woudl say... "let him be"

i do not find this a true university dilemma.... why should a guys life be ruin just cuz something he did in the past which hes already been punished of??? as uk rock superstars the beatles woudl say... "let him be"

you tried too hard in that post, sup

Guest Gary C

Yeah, just avoid him like you would anyone else that annoys you. Maybe if he doesn't get the hint be a complete cunt to him to put him off you, but don't mention the paedo suspicion.

Like someone said above; just bear it in mind if you hear about anything dodgy happening or if he's annoying other people.

Strike up casual conversation with him about a story about a paedophile you read about in the newspaper (make this bit up if you need to) and say the following in a macho tone while flexing your muscles:

"If I met that guy, I'd stamp on his neck. Doesn't it just make you sick, paedophiles eh? They should be round up and castrated live on TV."

Report back here with his reaction.

Archived