IGNORED

Watmmopolis is now complete

zazen

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Was anyone able to save a transcript of the entire chat for this? I had a long night and slept through my shitty phone alarm and didn't make it till the very end GOT DAMNT. I want to pull back a few tall cans and watch this by lonesome but it would be cool to read the chat transcript whilst enjoying the epic watmmopolis monstrosity

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can safely say this is watmm's greatest achievement. this is excellent. Great work to all those involved, and please get a high quality torrent up :emotawesomepm9:

I'm sad I missed out on this :(

Yeah, what I saw was brilliant, wish I was able to stay around for the whole thing.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

No one has a chat transcript of this event? Like I said I want to kick back with some fine imported (root) beer and watch this on full screen on one monitor and read the transcript on the other monitor.

No one has a chat transcript of this event? Like I said I want to kick back with some fine imported (root) beer and watch this on full screen on one monitor and read the transcript on the other monitor.

It never once crossed my mind to copy it. :sad: Sorry.

Also, where may I obtain other tunes of yours?

Thanks for the kind words, gents :beer:

You are quite welcome.

I was going to listen to your stuff on the long drive to my folks' place today, and to my dismay, your albums had not been added to my mp3 player. I was quite disappointed.

You are quite welcome.

I was going to listen to your stuff on the long drive to my folks' place today, and to my dismay, your albums had not been added to my mp3 player. I was quite disappointed.

Sorry, man. I'll make sure I add those next time I sneak into your home.

:shuriken:

You are quite welcome.

Sorry, man. I'll make sure I add those next time I sneak into your home.

:shuriken:

Too late. Doing it right now.

Here are the final three sequences - these were unveiled in the viewing on sunday but apart from that havent been posted here yet:

Part 14 by Kcinsu

[youtubehd]9ykoAhFEJ9c[/youtubehd]

Part 15 by u

[youtubehd]MKjeDJPml3I[/youtubehd]

Part 21 by Braintree

[youtubehd]lGMo2TRuQ-Q[/youtubehd]

The work y´all put in this really impressed me, espacially part 14 of Kcinsu shows how well the new music somehow enhances the whole experience.

Watched metropolis the first time and it had so many enlightening moments for me. srsly, what a great movie, definetly gonna get this and watch it again, so a release on torrent is a must!

metropolis.gif

Here are the final three sequences - these were unveiled in the viewing on sunday but apart from that havent been posted here yet:

Part 14 by Kcinsu

[youtubehd]9ykoAhFEJ9c[/youtubehd]

Part 15 by u

[youtubehd]MKjeDJPml3I[/youtubehd]

Part 21 by Braintree

[youtubehd]lGMo2TRuQ-Q[/youtubehd]

quoting this so it isn't stuck at the bottom of page 6 ; )

Guest abusivegeorge

I just watched this on the youtube channel. Fucking awesome! What a long film too, what with it's age I thought it would only be short. Excellent work guys, fantastic music and it all fits so perfectly. MRX had me lolling heartily!

WINNAR MODE for MRX's section totally flooring everyone with laughter in the middle

yes!

oh and

FRANKLIN:ya. i thot modey was into like grungeish rock?

lol. why would i be posting on an idm forum! but yes, i make more than just meandering psychedelic post-rock!

Archived