IGNORED

Venetian Snares Interview

Guest Backson

"i never bring my crystal bowl on tour because sometimes it breaks in my luggage" - "breakcore became very popular in the gay community lately in belgium..." - "that's because it's gay as fuck!"

thanks for bringing this to my attention

and what is the last one called?

shit this is the venetian snares i want to listen to

lol you should spend more time in the recent releases dude. Too much time spent wanking over early black dog :lol:

Jesus what an awful fuckin interview. Still could have been far worse they could have been interviewing Aphex at least Aaron has a bit more personality that him lol.

Guest Backson

Jesus what an awful fuckin interview.

ARE YOU KIDDING? that's easily the best interveiw I've seen in my whole life!

i haven't met you and I know nothing about you, but I have just developed a strong dislike for you.

"i don't have breastmilk in my leg. especially not cat breastmilk."

"step aside ladies. i like DICK now."

Jesus what an awful fuckin interview. Still could have been far worse they could have been interviewing Aphex at least Aaron has a bit more personality that him lol.

And then you made a shitty thread about this showcasing your own shitty personality. LOL!

I found that entertaining and funny, especially the observations about cats, being a cat lover myself. The first track on the video was shit. Thank you for the link.

And then you made a shitty thread about this showcasing your own shitty personality. LOL!

Okay relax man you're not married to the fuckin' guy lol.

Jesus what an awful fuckin interview.

ARE YOU KIDDING? that's easily the best interveiw I've seen in my whole life!

i haven't met you and I know nothing about you, but I have just developed a strong dislike for you.

Well you sure liked the taste of my dick last night lol.

Archived