IGNORED

it's not safe to use public wifi without a vpn

chaosmachine

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mohamed

So no, chengod, you won't be able to steal cookies via passive wifi sniffing because airport's hardware doesn't support it.

no need for vpn then?

So no, chengod, you won't be able to steal cookies via passive wifi sniffing because airport's hardware doesn't support it.

no need for vpn then?

it just means chen's computer can't do it. it doesn't stop the other 129,000 people who downloaded firesheep yesterday.

http://codebutler.com/firesheep-a-day-later

no need for vpn then?

it just means chen's computer can't do it. it doesn't stop the other 129,000 people who downloaded firesheep yesterday.

d'oh

Guest mohamed

no need for vpn then?

lol, ok

thanks for the headz up

Hmm my compy should be able to do passive sniffing. KisMac works in passive mode. I wonder if firesheep doesn't support the atheros chipset for my wifi card...

non sequitur or absurd deviation from the thread's direction, but i just had to mention this. re: chaos' siG.

i felt sad when i saw the bear get swallowed by the pipe as i tracked it's journey from right to left.

somebody recommend a good vpn please?

we signed up for that one that had a thread about it. -- >> overplay .. works fine, cause they have addresses in US and UK and Aus ect. which is what you need to check out tv services native to those countries, or fool Steam that you live in the US, so that you don't have to pay through the nose for games.

How are you gonna do something on that scale chaos.

its pretty hilarious how much this thread reads like a LOL alzaldo computer help thread.

Then enlighten us, O Great Master of The Internets! Cleanse the ignorant and unwashed masses of their extra chromosomes!

its pretty hilarious how much this thread reads like a LOL alzaldo computer help thread.

Then enlighten us, O Great Master of The Internets! Cleanse the ignorant and unwashed masses of their extra chromosomes!

lol, no need to be bitter about a bit of thread criticism man. if i was a macbook none shoe wearing coffee drinking laptop puff id probably be very pleased about this thread :P

lol, no need to be bitter about a bit of thread criticism man. if i was a macbook none shoe wearing coffee drinking laptop puff id probably be very pleased about this thread :P

wat

deliver or shut the fuck up

Archived