IGNORED

whats your perfect road trip music?

Guest dese manz hatin

i have had many long drives enhanced with the orb's adventures beyond the ultraworld

a beatles marathon is always good. and i have good memories of driving around the burren listening to aphex twin - classics.

Burren is a country where there is not enough water to drown a man, wood enough to hang one, nor earth enough to bury him...... and yet their cattle are very fat; for the grass growing in turfs of earth, of two or three foot square, that lie between the rocks, which are of limestone, is very sweet and nourishing.

place is like fucking mars.

if it's late at night then I'm really all about Scion's Arrange And Process Basic Channel Tracks. or maybe an early Tresor compilation. if it's early in the morning when it's cold, crisp and dawn is just coming up then I'm more of a Raster Noton or maybe Coil frame of mind. I always think that they should've called those albums Musick To Play At Dawn.

Guest ruiagnelo

when i am not driving i love to have dreamy ambient techno or idm coming out of my heaphones, while i am enjoying the landscapes through the glass, in the comfort of the backseat.

when i am driving i need something like drukqs, the most frenetic squarepusher or really blasting acid techno to keep me wake up and focused.

strangely enough, pink floyd also does the job.

i have had many long drives enhanced with the orb's adventures beyond the ultraworld

a beatles marathon is always good. and i have good memories of driving around the burren listening to aphex twin - classics.

Burren is a country where there is not enough water to drown a man, wood enough to hang one, nor earth enough to bury him...... and yet their cattle are very fat; for the grass growing in turfs of earth, of two or three foot square, that lie between the rocks, which are of limestone, is very sweet and nourishing.

Hahahaha, you went to the burren. Awh man.

EDIT: CDs in my car include: Burial, Clark, QOTSA, Pogo and Bochem Welt. The work well.

Full albums only...

Paul simon - graceland

Judee sill - heart food

The best of arlo Guthrie

Popol vuh - bruder des schattens sohnne des lichts

My morning jacket - at dawn

Giorgio Moroder - E=MC2

Used to visit the Burren loads when I was a kid, went down into one of the big limestone caverns, it really is like another planet. I remember seeing a small tornado coming down the road when we were there, first time I saw a tornado and it was in feckin ireland :facepalm:

I prefer walking. And listening to Burial in the rain.

I need words when I travel...

I like Wu Tang and shit... I have a found memory of doing a road trip and listening to 36 Chambers, Cuban Linx, and Ironman all in one sitting.

Archived