IGNORED

[London] Plaid, Red Snapper, Luke Vibert and more

Guest soundcrash

Guest soundcrash

Hi fine watmm folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that Plaid, Red Snapper, Luke Vibert, Eskmo, Stataless and Anchorsong will be playing at Koko on the 20th of November. You can check the full event details on our website: http://www.soundcrashmusic.com/plaid-vs-red-snapper/

just answer this:

What’s the name of Plaid’s hugely awaited next album?

Send you answer to james@soundcrashmusic.com with “Plaid Tickets” in the subject line by Friday the 5th of November. The winner will be chosen at random.

Redsnapper_560x792.jpg

Thanks and hope to see you there! (and apologies if this is considered spam around these parts. I hope you agree it's relevant!)

Soundcrash HQ

oof. some of the text went walkies there! Was just saying there are a couple of tickets up for grabs if you follow the instructions above :)

First Post FAIL

Free tickets!

had a spazz out there, sorry!

there are a couple of tickets up for grabs if you follow the instructions above :)

ah! i didn't see that bit before. cheers. :) sounds like a good night.

new material being played by Plaid do you know?

Guest soundcrash

Free tickets!

had a spazz out there, sorry!

there are a couple of tickets up for grabs if you follow the instructions above :)

ah! i didn't see that bit before. cheers. :) sounds like a good night.

new material being played by Plaid do you know?

Yes, they will be previewing material from their new album, some of it for the first time.

Obel you should go. Id give me left nut to see Vibert Live.

Yeah man, I've seen him before. Not that I realised until 45 mins through, I was fucking munted.

I'm really considering this

FFUUUCCKKKK

..you need a few things like this around this time of year before crimbo, etc. kicks off, to ward off the late rainy autumn bloo's.

Guest Ultravisitor

The winner will be chosen at random.

I must be quite the "random"

Thanks for the tickets.

x

p.s. i hope you're honest

Archived