IGNORED

Being racist, being cautious and being sensible

chassis

Guest Backson

I like to think they had to walk the 20 minutes back to the train station and wait for the replacement buses to turn up at 7. ha ha ha

come on now, that's a bit harsh...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mugged myself once! I got so extremely drunk after pay day at the bar I was working at. I got a huge paycheck in cash that week. My friend and me decided to drink hard liquor from the bar after closing. We drank till morning and I stumbled home and left my fucking pay check all over town like a trail of bread crumbs

Guest Calx Sherbet

me and gf got robbed in france by a mob of about 10 guys. they cornered us, grabbed and groped at her then knocked fuck out of me for trying to defend her... we only had 20 euros between us.

daaamn. sorry to here that

me and gf got robbed in france by a mob of about 10 guys. they cornered us, grabbed and groped at her then knocked fuck out of me for trying to defend her... we only had 20 euros between us.

:flower: was years ago. valuable lessons were learned.

My favourite mugging.

When I was about 12 or something I got mugged by a group of girls who were being intimidatingly slutty, one of them sticking her hands in my jeans pocket etc. I wasn't really adept with handling this sort of occurence so though it should have been pretty obvious what was going on - I was kind of overcome by the sexiness of it all and failed to realise. Being the naively wishful thinking virgin that I am was, I suppose I thought it was gonna turn into some kind of 4 way blowjob in the bogs where the girls are wrestling each other to cram my penus in their gobs while they finger each other.

I only had about a quid on me so hey - I had a wank about it later on.

It was very cool.

My favourite mugging.

When I was about 12 or something I got mugged by a group of girls who were being intimidatingly slutty, one of them sticking her hands in my jeans pocket etc. I wasn't really adept with handling this sort of occurence so though it should have been pretty obvious what was going on - I was kind of overcome by the sexiness of it all and failed to realise. Being the naively wishful thinking virgin that I am was, I suppose I thought it was gonna turn into some kind of 4 way blowjob in the bogs where the girls are wrestling each other to cram my penus in their gobs while they finger each other.

It was very cool.

That reminds me off a time when I was in Barcelona, when a couple of prostitutes come over to me and my friend trying to offer their services, groping and what not. But I was on to them and made sure I held on to my wallet. While they were well fit, it would probably have ended with being robbed and stuck with some nasty STD.

My favourite mugging.

It was very cool.

Lol thats rich. Just rich.

My favourite mugging.

It was very cool.

Lol thats rich. Just rich.

if he thinks to passionately about it now, he could get arrested.

I suppose I thought it was gonna turn into some kind of 4 way blowjob in the bogs where the girls are wrestling each other to cram my penus in their gobs while they finger each other.

Hahaha.

Please share the lessons

I don't have experience myself, but a while back I partially witnessed some guy get mugged and stabbed in front of my apartment building by some black guy for his phone. I was about half a block away but it went down like this:

- Guy stands around texting while waiting for his friends or something

- Other guy comes up to him

"Give me your phone."

"What? No."

- Fight breaks out, black guy takes out a knife and starts stabbing him, runs off with phone

They eventually caught the guy and the other guy lived but he very easily could have gotten stabbed in the heart or something, he just had a punctured lung, it was in the news and stuff. It was interesting watching the firetruck spray away all the blood on the sidewalk, I never realized that was part of the firefighters job description

Moral of the story: when someone robs you it's not worth your life or serious injuries

Please share the lessons

long story short...

i just got a wake up call and wised up a little that night. it was alright putting myself in risky situations but our poor decisions put us in proper danger. i'd always consider myself fairly street savvy but some of that youthful exhuberance got kicked out of me... trust less, be suspicious, cynicism is healthy.

here's a non-mugging story that baffles me to this day. i was drunk as shit one night in chicago back in 02, walking home and a dude is verbally slanging drugs to passers-by, and naturally i stop and was like do you have any pain pills? he's like, i have methodone, and i said ok, so we went to this really seedy poorly lit back alley where screams and gunshots would be drowned out by the roar of the train overhead, and instead of raping me, stabbing me, or arresting me, he poured me a cap full of methodone and i game him five dollars then i went home and felt pretty good for several hours.

here's a non-mugging story that baffles me to this day. i was drunk as shit one night in chicago back in 02, walking home and a dude is verbally slanging drugs to passers-by, and naturally i stop and was like do you have any pain pills? he's like, i have methodone, and i said ok, so we went to this really seedy poorly lit back alley where screams and gunshots would be drowned out by the roar of the train overhead, and instead of raping me, stabbing me, or arresting me, he poured me a cap full of methodone and i game him five dollars then i went home and felt pretty good for several hours.

I've done the same sort of thing in Spain before. Not everyone wants to rob you. Some people are just nice and want to sell you some drugs.

What a gent

reminds me of one night i was downtown looking for weed. the bum guy was like i have pot follow me... he led me to some car park and there was like this metal fence door. it clicked right then what could happen and i ditched. i think i was drunk so i wasn't using total judgment but when i saw where he was leading me... yeah

Archived