IGNORED

why has my post count been knocked down by

pcock

i guess active posts are ones that are still on the board... i think JR deleted quite a lot of old posts to free up some space. my active posts are circa 4k but my total post count is an embarrassing 10,700+.

Are my personal settings just a bit backward, as I can only see people's custom member title and total number of dots (including my own)? I'd like to think it's to stop people posting 'OMG, my 2000th post' sort of comments, but I suppose there's still some place where you can see your own total if you want to.

Are my personal settings just a bit backward, as I can only see people's custom member title and total number of dots (including my own)? I'd like to think it's to stop people posting 'OMG, my 2000th post' sort of comments, but I suppose there's still some place where you can see your own total if you want to.

click the 'i' in the blue circle

click the 'i' in the blue circle

Aaaah, right... OMG, 3802 posts!!!

intrestening avatar tontonz, i likes the tagline too, was at a gig tonight and it was filled with nicer than average but still selfish, hipster kids. what happened to moving out the way when someone is coming through with drinks. We used to do that once, now there's less self aware, and more 'me me, fuck you why should i care'

Archived