IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse
:huh: no have time for bleed and to books, is time summer now :sup: not to bummer guyes

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

lotr is the best

I would rather commit seppuku than read the history lesson the fellowship receive at Rivendell.

or the whole trees arguing for 200 pages thing

or songs in a made up language that go on for more than a few lines

fuck lotr

hes trying to be sup

its not heven how i do talk guyes

LawL, in my head that's pretty much exactly how sup's super duper played out lackadaisical down syndrome 90s 15 year old persona reads out at this point.

lawLOLawl, jealous eh? I didn't know sup had anything to be jealous about outside of the week and a half his schtick was new digital cool cool. It's just getting fucking old is all I'm stressing dude. How the fuck is sup not a dupe? How long can he keep the same tired shit up? How has his no substance routine survived the super cereals 1 strike and you take a hike watmm where the funny crackaz with real clout get kicked out? I don't compute the whole thing.

He might be a dupe, but he causes no trouble. He contributes to the community by releasing people's stuff on Crap Music, and is a generally cool guy. He makes fun tunes, plays good music in mumu, turntable.fm, etc. His whole persona may be fake, but what's not to like?

Let's just like, smoke a bowl and chill maaaaaaaan :sup:

(just like everyone else I thought sup's post were funny)((for the couple weeks or so...)

i meant you dummy

no I read the context of your post correctly, you read mine wrong, not all your fault as I worded that weird like sup's moms breasts. jk sup's mom, they beautiful

He might be a dupe, but he causes no trouble. He contributes to the community by releasing people's stuff on Crap Music, and is a generally cool guy. He makes fun tunes, plays good music in mumu, turntable.fm, etc. His whole persona may be fake, but what's not to like?

I was under the impression any dupe is a big no no under the neo watmm nazi fourth reich regime. I had no fucking clue he ever contributed anything. I've seen a lot a lot of his posts and never seen anything with anything remotely serious/substantial. Even him popping in EKT, he would just say something cute and dumb and everyone would be like really? Gen Ban ain't populated enough for your style, gotta spread the butter even more thin on another piece of toast eh?

That's cool that he's not just a dupe troll for lols or just using a fake persona to be popular for promotion. I'm just asking that he let the scheme die and make a few serious posts every once and a year.

Archived